Schools back

(Y/n) POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm went off at 5:30

"Jdksljfak ahhhh shoot here we go again" I say as I turn off my alarm. I sat up in my bed not wanting to exist. even if I did get accepted in UA it was still school and I was very sleepy. After what felt like a few minutes of staring into the void, I decided to start getting ready. I went to the bathroom and started the shower I took off my clothes revealing my hourglass shaped body. "You're a star baby." I shot finger guns at myself. I know its weird but its a tradition I started back in middle school because I thought I was funny.  I hopped in the steaming shower  and  washed myself. by the time I got out it was around 5:50.  I went downstairs and started to make some breakfast and by breakfast I mean egos. Once I finished eating i proceeded to do my hair and put it up in a ponytail. Ok now I'm ready. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag then went out the door and locked it on my way out. my parents had already gone to work at this point. 

The school was only a 10 minute walk from my house  so not bad around the halfway point the school came into view. Even though I went there for  entrance exams it was still so amazing it was frikin HUGE. Apparently I was in class 1-A hopefully I could find it. After my little walk I got into the school and just like I imagined it was overwhelmingly big. I got lost and resorted to talking to an upperclassmen. I found a girl with purple hair and decided to go up and ask her "um excuse me" I ask while tapping her on the shoulder. She turns around "Hi! Are you lost? Do you need help?" She asked "uh yes I was wondering if you knew where class 1-A is." I felt so embarrassed talking to people really isn't my thing. "Oh yes! I know where that is do you need my to walk you? My name is Nejire Hado by the way!" She smiled. Man I wished I could be like her so easy going and social "yes please thank you so much my name is (f/n)(l/n)" I tried to sound confident I think I was failing. "Nice to meet you (l/n)! Now ill help you to your class follow me!" She led me through halls and halls and I swear this school is like a maze I would never be able to find my way around without her. Finally we arrived at my classroom It was really hard not to notice the door had a huge 1-A on it. I felt kinda stupid."here you are! I hope you have a good first day good luck!!!" She shouted while running down the hall "Thanks!" I said but it was probably to late she was long gone. I open the door and my UA experience begins.

As I walk through the door I already see a few people in the class I walk in and sit in an empty seat near the back. I don't really want to draw any attention to myself. Yet. I was spacing out  when I heard the door open some kid with messy green hair comes in. I look at him for a few seconds and go back to what I was doing  and a few minutes later I heard a few gasps coming from the door. Three students gathered at the door with confused looks on their faces. What are they looking at? I thought and then a huge yellow slug rose from the ground and slithered through the students. Oh. "It took eight seconds for you all to shut up that's not going to work time is precious" The slug said as it emerged from its shell. Wait Oh its just the teacher. Whoops. Everyone stared at him in shock. And then in the most monotone voice he says "Hello I'm shota aizawa your teacher" "Now put these on and head outside" he held up a uniform and motioned for us to follow him.

He lead us to our locker rooms and we all got changed. While we were changing i noticed 6 other girls. I think? One was invisible maybe. I couldn't see her.  We all headed outside where all the boys already were standing. Mr aizawa was telling us about how during the physical exams we can use our quirks and after he said that i started think up ways to use my quirk to help. My quirk is duplication. I can recreate any non living object and use it. However my max is around 20-30 objects at once. "Bakugo you got the most points in the entrance exams why don't you come and try throwing this softball with your quirk" After aizawa says that this blond spiky hair guy takes the ball and proceeds to a white circle. Not going to lie that bakugo dude did look kinda cute doe. While he was throwing it he screamed "DIE" That made me start laughing.Bakugo shot me a look. I shut up real fast Aizawa ignored me. "7o5.2 meters" after aizawa showed us that we all made a surprised pikachu looking face. Everybody got super riled up after that. During the physical exams I felt someone was watching me.

Bakugo's POV:
Who does that chic think she is laughing at me ill make sure she knows that I should be feared not laughed at. I made sure to give her dirty looks to make sure she knows her place.  After the physical exam I approach her to put her in her place I catch up with her in the halls  "Oi...  Short stuff" she turns around looks me up and down and her expression turns from relaxed to fear in a split second. Now that's what I like to see  "You think you can laugh at me without getting hurt?!" I activate my quirk for intimidation. Not that I needed it she was already shaking."uhm I-I didn't mean any harm just p-please don't hurt me" she stutter out. I pinned her against the wall. The color drains from her face. I back off and walk away "That was a warning stay away from me you extra"

(Y/n) POV
In shock of what happened I stood there not moving back against the wall all color drained from my face. "Oh my gosh are you okay? I turn around to see that green haired boy I think his name was midoriya? He almost got expelled today and he broke his finger using his quirk kinda pathetic actually. "Uhm yea I'm fine he didn't hurt me at all but he did spook me... is your finger alright? He looks at his finger and rubs it "yea its alright thanks to recovery girl.. i am really tired now though" "anyway I don't think we've formally met yet my name is izuku midoriya but you can call me deku." He held out his hand for me to shake it, and I did "My name is (y/n)(l/n) and I don't know if I could call you deku I'm sorry but it just sounds mean." He looks at me and smiles "haha no worries. I gotta go home now so see you tomorrow i hope your safe!" He runs off. I start heading off to the exit and as I start walking home after a few blocks I realize I wasn't alone. I look in my peripheral and I see the man, the myth, the legend, katsuki bakugo.

(A/N)

HI Everyone!!! Sorry if this one got kinda long I just got kinda excited haha

I want this story to be kinda what i really want in a bakugo x reader  a slower paced get to know him instead of a I SEE HER AND I GET ANGRY WHEN ANYONE ELSE IS WITH HER WHAT IS HER NAME ACTUALLY you know but i also want to write this for me so chapters might come a little slow but that is ok i hope lol sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or whatever I'm not that smart. Anyway thanksforreadingIloveyoubyeeeee <3

Also I'm not writing profanity so you'll have to imagine it yourself lol