yaoi alert

No ones pov

The chair bakugo was tied to wasnt the best but it was surely very comfy even when being tied

His eyes was filled with fear....but he somehow liked it ..? I mean he had been crushing on him for awhile now .... not to mention deku hasnt really done anything that would hurt him.

Deep in his thoughts , he didn't notice that deku had took out a ... vibrator.

"Kacchannnnn lets play !" Deku said as placing the vibrator on his clothed umm stick.

"N-no stop~~~" bakugo moaned~

Ahhh~~ deku s-stppp

I dont plann too ~

P-please~

Bakugou's moans filled the quiet room . There was lust in his eyes , he enjoyed it so much . But that wasnt enough to satisfy him.....

He wanted more,so much more. He wanted his ass to be filled by his childhood friend's cock . He wanted to suck the life out of it . He wanted to make his....master feel the pleasure he was feeling now . He wanted to make him happy . However,  he was too complacent to do anything . Too complacent to ask to be untied by his master , too complacent to respect his master , too complacent to please his master .

But thats gonna change soon ~~

Deku's play thing ... that is what he calls himself .

He suddenly felt the pleasure he was feeling disappeared . Being sad , he plouted .

"M-master l-let m-me pleasure y-you" the canon ball said and instantly blushed .

Bakugou's pov
DID I JUST FUCKING SAY THAT .