chap 4 (i think)

Days past

Bakugou's mum was getying worried . Worried that bakugo has left her , who will she get the money from . She didnt want to work and all her life , she used bakugo to make ends meet , to be her personal slave .

On the other hand , bakugo was getting use to his new life style.  Every once in awhile deku would visit bakugou's new room he gave . This room was quite big , it even had its own hot tub , xbox , tv and a few books .

But ofc living in such a nice room he has to pay for it .How ? Well deku gave him this room and in return he was his play thing . Yes . Bakugo would pleasure deku untill he told him to stop .

How did bakugo pleasure deku ?
(Yaoi)

By now bakugo knew how to pleasure deku so well he'd cum in a minute . This is how :

Bakugou's pov

Master would never put his cock in me but i knew a secret way to make him cum ~

I would always moan will giving him a blow job . Swallowing his big 10 inch cock onto my throat. When i moan , master cock will feel the vibrations giving him more pleasure.

I mean can you imagine a warm moist mouth chocking on that dick of yours while moaning . You will love it so much ! The intense pleasure you will feel .