.___●•♡-𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟔

End of Nona's POV

End of Nona's POV

"I guess you guys saw the Video" PD-nim said. All of them nodded their heads in sync.

"Great" He praised Nona "Well Done Nona. You did a good job" He said shaking hands with Nona. She bowed while shaking hands. She felt great in her heart when the man in front of her praised her.

"Now guys listen up carefully since you guys are going to debut very soon I want you to start gearing up. Boys start practicing harder and get the formations right. You guys will soon have your photoshoots and album preparation. You guys are clear with your theme of the music and the message I hope" PD-nim asked with a questioning look. On his question, the boys nodded their heads slowly.

"What's the name you decided upon for the main track?" He asked Namjoon.

"Sir after discussing with the producers all of us agreed on the name 'No More Dreams' since it will go with the meaning of our lyrics very well and also it's more catchy," Namjoon said on behalf of his group. Bang Shi Hyuk gave an affirming nod and turned towards the solo artist.

"Nona what about you?"

"PD-nim I'm still adamant with the hip hop genre since that's what I have done till now and I'm sure I'm very good in that, "she said confidently "I know the girl crush concept is a better option but the cute and lively theme won't go with my personality."

She looked up at her boss with pure confidence and said "I want to be myself on stage when I perform, so please"

The boys were shocked by the level of confidence the young girl showed. At the age when kids think about entering high school, she was deciding for her own future.

"Fine, then we'll go with whatever you want," PD-nim said giving her a small smile "It's your decision anyways since you are the artist. You go through your lyrics again with the producers and start recording them" She nodded her head and was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait, before going I want you to meet your new manager, Mr. Han Jae Joon," he said pointing towards the tall man standing beside him. The man and the girl shook hands exchanging smiles. They introduced themselves to each other and had small talk.

"I look forward to working with you," the tall man said, " You are a very impressive person"

They were dismissed as PD-nim walked away wishing the artists good luck. Nona went out with her manager to know him better and discuss her schedule. She bid the boys goodbye, promising them to meet up for lunch. The boys waved at the little girl as she walked out of the door.

"So guys shall we start from the top," Hoseok said playing the music as the boys hurried into their formations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------◃:✮.❃⭒

"So, Nona you're going for a dark and strong theme?" Jae Joon asked his new artist.

"Yeah," She said bobbing her head.