XII

What country yall from? I'm from California, Los Angeles to be precise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh, finally the weekend!" (B/n) grinned.

"I know, right!" We walked with a bounce in our step, pushing each other around childishly.

"Stop it," I laughed pushing him one last time. Suddenly the air around us went stale and everything was quiet, no birds no cars there was nothing.

"Wait a second." He placed his arm in front of me.

"Something's off..." He reached for the baseball bat in his backpack.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"Stand behind me," He ordered.

"'Right," I stood behind the human shield.

"I know you're out there. Come out!" (B/n) called out. Shadows began to block out the sun, and chuckles filled the air.

"Kobe region..." He pointed out.

"Looks like you got us!" The buff male chuckled.

"Inuyuri's the name, now if you don't want any trouble I recommend you put that bat away and come with us willingly. All we want is information on Honouji academy and we might let you go!" He shrugged.

"Yeah, right! Over my dead body!" (B/n) Flipped his baseball cap back and took his batting stance.

'He looks so cool!' I gleamed.

"Come and get it you Kobe bastard!"

"Guess we're doing this the hard way." Inuyuri shrugged, placing his pinkies into his mouth he released a loud wolf whistle calling forward a group of guys.

"Oh shit..." These guys were the size of football players, I suddenly looked to my brother in doubt.

"Call Sanageyama..." He swallowed the lump in his throat charging towards the guys.

"Okay!" I took out my phone with shaky hands. I know he was strong but these guys are almost twice his size and they were a whole pack, I wasn't sure his uniform would help him much.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it..." I managed to click on Uzu's contact.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

"She's calling for help!" Some started running towards me.

"Don't touch her!" They were knocked out, but more just came out to attack.

"Come on Uzu... Pick up!" My breath came out short and shaky.

"Pick up!" I dialed again backing up to go off on a sprint back to school.

"I don't think anyone's picking up~" Inuyuri's arm wrapped around my neck making me drop my things.

"(B/n)!" I cried scratching at the beefy arms restricting me.

"Get off her!" He beat off another guy before charging towards us.

"Don't even think about it, with the flex of my arms I can choke her to death within seconds, or snap her pretty little neck." Inuyuri's grip tightened restricting my air supply.

"Stop..." I chocked.

"Fine! Fine! Just let her go!" (B/n) threw his bat a few feet away.

"Good, Now sick em'! We just need one."

"NO!" I screamed using every trick possible to get away.

'I'm too weak!' I struggled. Walking away all I could hear was my brother getting beaten to a pulp, and my phone ringing violently on the floor.

"You're too late." Inuyuri answered before hanging up.

"Now be nice and cooperate." They placed a blindfold over my eyes and tied up my wrists and ankles, placing a rag in my mouth.

"Enjoy the trip!"

~Sanageyama's P.o.v~

'God damn it,' I internally sighed silencing my phone as it vibrated a second time.

'Meeting's almost over, once i'm done I can go and relax with (Y/n).' I leaned back in my chair with a small smirk.

"You are dismissed," Lady Satsuki spoke going off into her office.

"Alright!" I ran out of the meeting room, dialing (Y/n).

"Hey, babe everything alright? I'm heading over now!"

"You're too late." The gruff voice chuckled.

"Who is this!?" I pulled the phone away from my ear to check the number.

"Hello? Hello!?" They hung up but it was (Y/n)'s number.

'What the hell?' I made my way to my bike faster than usual. Revving the engine I followed her usual route home.

"This all better be some sort of prank," I growled, speeding up. Half way to her house I noticed a mess of people knocked out on the sidewalk.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" I called out hoping she wasn't among the bodies.

"S-Sanageyama..." I turned to find the older sibling bloody and beaten on the ground.

"(B/n)!? Where's (Y/n)?" I seethed.

"Kobe spies got her. I- I couldn't keep her safe..." He clenched his fists.

"I'm taking you to the infirmary and sending out a search party now, they couldn't have gotten far." I quickly bean calling for some help, getting the other elite members back.

~~~

"Why have you called this meeting Sanageyama?" Lady Satsuki frowned.

"My girlfriend was just kidnapped by Kobe spies." This caused Nonon to chortle.

"So, they kidnapped the stupid monkey's little toy," She smirked.

"Does she have any valuable information that can be used against us?" Lady Satsuki sat back in her chair.

"No," I shook my head.

"Then there is no reason for her retrieval." She shrugged.

"Lady Satsuki, please!" I begged.

"We can make a deal." She crossed her legs.

"I've noticed that ever since your union with the girl you've been more distracted from club activities." My heart stopped as I realized where she was going.

"If you want to save her you're going to have to break her heart." The female looked down on me.

"Do you accept, Sanageyama?" I couldn't help clench my fists, with every second I waste she could be getting hurt.

"I accept," I uttered out.

"Good, Inori track them down."

"Gamagori get some of your members to accompany him." Lady Satsuki stood up.

"Remember to keep up your end of the deal, Sanageyama." With that she left.