STUCK ON YOU PART 1

There's a guy you've liked a while... he doesn't go to your school... and he probably doesn't even know you exist.. but alas, he's always on your mind. This summer you decided to stay with your grandmother out of state and rebrand yourself. You used to be hideous, (whatever that looks like in your opinion) and now, you're hot. You achieved your dream body over the summer, and you're feeling confident for once.

 The boba tea shop near your house that you studied at, that's where you first saw him

The boba tea shop near your house that you studied at, that's where you first saw him. The blonde haired boy with ruby eyes and strong arms. You could tell by the way he walked that he had extreme anger issues but you didn't care. He was perfect.
By the time your mother picked you up from the airport, you looked exactly the way you always wanted to and your confidence was evident everywhere you went.

"Y/n you look so beautiful my gorgeous daughter. I've missed you" your mom says as you hug her for the first time in months "I missed you mom!" You got into the car.
"Honey I see you've been training a lot over the summer you look so fit. I need to restart my training as well hahah" you smile "I feel confident for once. I feel like I can be anyone I want. *or have anyone I want* you think to yourself, giggling. "What's so funny y/n?" "Nothing mom ahahahahha" you both laugh.

Tuesday 2:00pm.
You head over to the shop you remember clearly, you walk in and it's been renovated completely opposite to the way it was before, but there's a comfortable feeling in that. You head over to one of the pink pastel chairs near the front door and start studying for your second year of college. Having already Slightly forgotten about the boy you had hoped to see, you hear the door chime, and surely enough you see him.

He looks the same except some muscle growth and more defined features

He looks the same except some muscle growth and more defined features.. but he's just as dreamy as he was the previous year. You smile at him and he blushes *he blushed?* you think to yourself... he walks to the cash register and places an order. You come up with a plan. You stand up making sure to take your coins with you you stand in line next to him and purposely drop your coins, forcing you to lean over and grab them. You bend down and grab the coins knowing your tennis skirt is rising and your white lace thong is being revealed.... you feel a pair of eyes on you and you stand up..

The blonde haired boy doesn't look away *oh my gosh he's so pretty... why is he looking at me like that?* you think. He smiles at you "oh hi." He says with a smirk.."what's your name? I'm Bakugou.." you smile at him "I'm y/n..." he blushes... I haven't seen you around here before... are you new to town?" You giggle.. "no hehehheh I've lived here my whole life... I just haven't been around lately" he smiles more. "what's your number... if that's not too forward... I just uh.. would maybe like to hangout sometime" you give him your number nervously and he leaves. Soon after that so do you.

A few days later at home:

You'd been waiting for a text from the boy you met at the Boba shop...Bakugou.. but it had been days and you hadn't heard from him. Every notification you received you'd get excited hoping it's him, but each time it's not. "Screw him... what kind of a**shole asks a girl for her number and then doesn't reach out?? It's pathetic really." Fed up you put your phone on silent and start running the shower. After a few minutes when you're finished freshening up you check your phone and surely enough... 3 messages from an unknown number.
The texts read:

Hey y/n it's me Bakugou.. from the boba tea spot
sorry it took me so long to contact you.. I was busy with a few things.
How are you?

You: hey. Its fine, you don't have to apologize. We don't even know eachother.

Ohhh we don't hahah?
I'd like to know you y/n. Would you like to meet me somewhere tonight..?

You: Okay. Where? When?

In front of the boba tea shop. 11 pm.

You: Okay, I'll see you.

*seen*

"A**shole" you mumble."He is cute though.."
After you're finished getting ready you send him a text "I'm on my way, see u soon"
You sneak out of your window and head downtown... as you approach the little shop you see Bakugous spiky blonde hair in the distance... smiling he waves at you "hey y/n.. thanks for coming.." he opens his passenger seat for you and let's you get in... you guys get to his place and you sit on his bed... you guys talk for a while before he stands up and takes his shirt off... "y/n you're so hot.. I want you.." confused you slap him away. He screams  "what the f**ck why would you do that!?" "why would YOU do that??!!!" You shout... "I just assumed- most girls want that right?" He says with a confused look on his face. Your jaw drops and you yell "why would I sleep with you I barely know you??" He drops his confused expression and laughs in a sadistic tone ... in a raspy voice he says "ahahahha... dumb@ss... do you think I'm an idiot?"

"W-what?" You say going cold. He smirks "I know you were obsessed with me last year let's not act stupid anymore.... I know how much you wanted to f**ck me.."
flustered you deny it "w-what are you talking about?" You blush.
He steps closer
"And I know you do right now..."
so y/n do u want to f**ck me? Or not."