STUCK ON YOU PART 3

WARNING: NSFW (SEXUAL THEMES AND DIALOGUE)
I also wanted to add that they are both sophomores in COLLEGE. Meaning they're over the age of 18.

You wake up to a loud noise in the bedroom.. you jump up and it's Bakugou throwing things around... you look at him in shock.. he's angry but also crying and without hesitation you run to him.. hugging his muscular back. He doesn't move...
"are you okay.. what's wrong?" He turns around.. pushing you off of him. "Why the f**ck are you still here y/n..?" Your jaw drops "I-I was aslee-"
his expression turns cold "DID I SAY YOU COULD F**CKING SPEAK??!!?" You become angry and yell "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOUR ACTING LIKE AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD" his eyes widen in shock.. "I-I'm sorry I-" you say. "
Hes silent for a few seconds until he says.. "I've never had someone talk back like that" you look at him confused "it's sexy." He says with a smirk.. Bakugou starts walking slowly towards you grabbing your hair and sniffing it... "mmm.. you still have that sexy smell you had last night on you... I want you again." Knowing your still sore from the night before you get flustered "does it still hurt" he starts rubbing your @$$ And it turns you on.. you shakily respond "uh.. a little?"
He smirks and starts kissing your neck all over... you softly push him away... "why were you cryi-" he rolls his eyes.. "forget it okay? I wasn't crying." Ignoring the confused expression on your face he starts to take off the T-shirt he gave you and pushes you onto the bed... he trails your body with his fingers leaving kisses all over you. Still confused you get annoyed. "Bakugou.. what am I still doing here.. I should get home-"  he puts his finger on your mouth and says "shhh dumb@$$... just stay longer.. I want your body." He continues kissing your stomach "I don't know what's going on Bakugou... what do you want from me?" You ask. He sits up and sighs with an annoyed expression..
"I want you to come back here every night.. and do what I ask.." Your eyes widen.. "o-okay..."
He smirks... "good. Now I have you to myself at any time I need."
He starts kissing all over your body again "you're so good y/n.... now keep behaving and I'll treat you right." He starts eating you out and you begin to moan quietly... "why are you trying to stay quiet? There's nobody here." You moan at full capacity and this pleases him.. as he's about to pull down his pants there's a knock on the front door... "stay here." He says harshly. You begin to feel nervous and put on your clothes... you hear the door open and the sound of a female voice screaming causes you to jump "BAKUGOU YOU SON OF A B***TCH WHY HAVENT U ANSWERED MY CALLS? IVE BEEN TEXTING YOU FOR TWO DAYS AND YOU HAVENT RESPONDED" she begins to cry "I told you already were f***cking done go get a damn job or something" you hear a loud smack.
"Leave. I'm not in the mood for your crazy a**"  he Bakugou shouts..
A few minutes later he comes back into the room and you stand up looking at him.. he comes close to you and puts your hair behind your ear...
"I'm sorry y/n it's just my crazy ex... we've been separated for over a month now and she still won't leave me the f**ck alone." you giggle. "What?" He smiles. "Nothing it's just—- she slapped you" you continue laughing
"uh- I- no she didn't- it didn't hurt.- why are you laughing"
you can't stop yourself. "You really let her hit you" you uncontrollably laugh and so does he.
You both laugh as he tackles you and throws you onto the bed.. he's slightly on top of you when he says "you're so perfect you know that." You blush. Despite knowing him two days you feel so connected to him, like you've known him your entire life. He plays with your hair and looks into your eyes. You both talk about yourselves... Bakugou doesn't open up as much as you do but you learn a lot about him because of the things he doesn't say. A few hours pass and He ends up falling asleep on your chest while you play games on your phone.
Eventually it gets late.
"Wow I've been in this room all day... somehow it doesn't feel weird though."
You fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the shower.... bakugou had got up and layed a blanket over you.... The sound of the shower and the hot steam coming from the crack of the door gives you an idea.
You peek through the bathroom door and see that Bakugou is facing the wall. All you can see is his sexy broad shoulders and wet blonde hair... you undress and go into the bathroom stepping into the shower quietly you put your arms under Bakugous arms and hold his chest..he jumps. "Dumb@$$... don't surprise me like that.." he turns around and holds your chin with his thumb... you go lower... still looking into his eyes you start str**king his d**ck... and he begins to moan... "f***clkk.. " he says.
You begin sucking it like you did yesterday and he let's out a small whimper... previously holding onto the bar in the shower... he's now holding your head and guiding you... He continues moaning and soon finishes in your mouth..
"that was amazing.. no one has ever done it that well before..." you blush and smile. He smiles back and grabs your hand.. pulling you up towards him... "I'm gonna pick you up now okay?" You nod and smile. "Good girl."
He picks you up and inserts himself... you start moaning loudly and continue holding onto his shoulders... and  before long he lets out a few moans as well. He repeatedly tells you how much of a good girl you are. You both finish and he takes you back to the bedroom... your a heavy breathing mess as you lay down. Bakugou finishes getting dressed and says "did you really think we were done teddy bear?" Getting on the bed he smiles.
He grabs your feet and spreads your legs.. they're still wet from the shower and he slowly licks and kisses all the way up your legs and right as he gets close to your area he looks up and smirks... "I need you around me all of the time... you're perfect in every way.. I need perfection In my life."
You blush as he starts licking all around you.. full of bliss you finish in his mouth and he seductively laughs... he gets up and starts applying lotion all over you.
"Maybe tomorrow we could uh- do something fun- or I don't know-" you kiss him on the cheek.. he blushes. You seductively say.. "Or we could do the same thing we did today. His eyes widen... "O-okay" He says blushing.
"You're perfect in my eyes too Bakugou.. I want to be with you all of the time.."
he smirks and rolls his eyes
"no you don't dumb@$$.. " deep down he knows you both want to be in the others company all of the time. So you lay on his chest and slowly start to fall asleep.. you feel his eyes on you and he kisses the top of your head. You look up at him and give him a peck on the lips... he blushes and you both fall asleep.