Chapter 4- War Over You

kentrell

𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

"Nasiah why the fuck you talking yo this nigga?" Treyvon asked.

"Nigga who I talk to is my business fuck out my face." She pushed him.

Kentrell stood in a distance watching them argue.

He pushed ha. "No! Who the fuck is that?!" He said. Kentrell pulled up his pants and walked over to them.

Getting a hold of nasiahs hand he pulled ha to him eyeing the boy.

"Aye mane don't touch ha!" Kentrell said. Treyvon laughed. "Nigga what you gonna do? Fight me?" He said.

"Talk yo shit but if you touch ha imma rock yo shit." Kentrell said.

"Waddup then nigga?" Treyvon said pushing nasiah. Nasiah frowned.

Feeling tears well in ha eyes. No matter how hard she put up a front to be this hard girl, but she was really sensitive. Even though kayriah was the sensitive one, Nasiah was the big baby.

Kentrell's eyes twitched and he punched Treyvon right in the jaw.

"Didn't I say keep yo hand up off ha!?" He said attacking him in punches.

Nasiahs eyes widened. "Kentrell! Get off him!" Nasiah said grabbing his arm seeing a crowd form around the three with there phones out.

"Move nasiah!" Kentrell said. "No, come on. Let's just go." She said pulling him completely off.

Nasiah looked at him, breathing hard fear evident on ha face.

"Let's go." He said grabbing ha hand pushing through the crowd.

"You have to learn to control your anger." She said as they walked to his car.

"Mane tell that nigga to keep his hand off you then." He snapped getting in the front seat.

That nerd and shy shit was thrown out the window. He was pissed off.

He pulled up in a empty parking lot making ha look over. "Get ya ass in the back seat." He said to her. She smacked ha lips climbing in the backseat. She pushed ha chair seat all the way back and as did he.

She went to take her leggings off but he stopped her. "Nah lil ugly, I need some gawk gawk 3000." He said sitting back.

She mugged him and smacked her teeth. "Ion give head." She said folding ha arms.

"Oh word? Bet no more head for ya stingy ass." He said bout to get out and get into the front seat.

"What? Noooooo please." She grabbed his jacket.

"Is you gone suck me up then?" He asked ha.

She sighed but nodded and pulled ha hair up.

He smiled big and pulled his pants down half way down and she sighed.

She grabbed his boxers and slowly pulled them down feeling ha eyes widened.

He was big, thick & veiny. She looked up at him and slowly leaned in kissing his lips.

He put his hands in ha leggings and rubbing on ha clit feeling ha shiver against his cold fingers.

"Mmm." She whimpered as he rubbed ha in circles.

He removed his fingers and she leaned down grabbing his friend and sent a soft kiss to the tip.

He grabbed ha throat aggressively pulling ha close to him and he started intensively at ha.

"Close your mouth but poke ya lips out." He demanded ha.

She poked ha lips out and he sent a string of spit on ha lips, locking eyes with ha making eye contact.

"Now rub it in like its lipgloss." He said lowly in ha ear.

She rubbed it in and looked at him sending him a kiss. They shared a kiss and spit transferred from each other's mouth but neither of them cared.

After she pulled away she leaned down and took his member into ha mouth.

She swirled ha tongue around his tip sucking gently releasing making a popping sound.

He put his hand on ha head pushing ha head up and down making him groan.

She stroked his base with ha hands and swirled ha tongue on his tip before sucking on him and he started breathing heavy.

"Fuckkk." He moaned.

She bopped ha head up and down feeling him hit the back of ha throat.

Out of no where he came in ha mouth and she instantly swallowed.

"Where you got that from?" He asked ha. "Umm, I take notes." She said.

He shrugged that off and sighed softly.

He started at ha realizing he couldn't let ha leave his life, he don't think he could ever get used to that head game.