MomoSquad

Everything seemed to be going according to Momo Yaoyorozu's plan for making a friend group. She led everyone with a smile towards a small cafe nearby the school so they could relax after dropping Sada off to Izuku's group of friends.

What Momo didn't take into consideration, was how everyone in the group seemed to be doing their own thing. Jiro was listening to music with Mina sharing an earbud with her while playing with some slime she made, Tokoyami appeared to be enjoying the peaceful atmosphere, Aoyama was styling his hair, and Aya seemed to be reading while fiddling with another twenty sided dice in her hand.

Momo glanced amongst her classmates with a small smile until she turned to Jiro and tapped on her shoulder nervously, making Jiro raise her head a bit to inform Momo that she had her attention, even if her eyes never left her screen.

"So uh.. You know how these work, right..?" Momo asked, chuckling nervously as Jiro raised a brow and turned towards her.

"What do you mean?" Jiro asked.

"Friend groups.. How do you.. do them?" Momo asked, getting Mina's attention.

"We bond over activities! Things like this, ya'know? We just spend time together and help each other" Mina smiled, pressing her thumbs into the slime. This action caught Momo's attention, making the girl raise a brow a little.

"Did.. you bring slime to school?" She asked. Mina shook her head and smirked, cupping the slime into her hand as she raised it up to Momo, leaning over Jiro.

"Nope! I made it on the way here. With my Quirk, I can control how sticky or acidic this slime is!" Mina smiled. Momo nodded a bit, with Mina shaking her hands towards her as though she was encouraging her to touch it.

Momo hesitantly sank her finger into the slime, feeling relief from how her finger sunk into it.

Mina smiled softly as Momo took a little breath, trying to find the strength to get the hangout 'started' in her eyes.

Sighing softly, Momo placed her hand onto the table to get everyone's attention. Tokoyami opened one eye towards Momo, while Jiro paused her music, Mina put her slime away, and Aya turned a page.

Because of this, Mina turned her head towards Aya and noticed how Aya may not have been paying much attention to Momo.

To fix this, Mina leaned in towards the girl and took a small breath, blowing gently towards Aya's ear. This caused a shiver to run along her body, being followed with a light red hue to shade her cheeks, and a strange sensation as her ears twitched a bit and flattened as Aya snapped her head towards Mina, who was smiling from the girl's reaction.

Before Aya could say anything, Mina quickly poked her nose, following with a silent 'boop' as she gestured to Momo, who chuckled a bit at the interaction.

"Wha..I-..ugh." Aya groaned, saving her place in the book as she gave Momo her attention, narrowing her eyes a bit at Mina, who winked and giggled.

"Anyways, I just wanted to thank you all for willingly coming with me and joining together to make a friend group! I really appreciate it. As thanks, you all may order whatever you'd like! My treat" Momo smiled.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want it to seem as though we're taking advantage of you." Tokoyami stated, crossing his arms as Momo nodded. "As I said, it's my treat. I want us all to grow closer together"

"That's actually pretty cool of you. Thanks" Jiro smiled, looking up at Momo. The girl looked down to meet Jiro's gaze, her eyes practically glistening as she sat down.

"I truly must thank you from the bottom of my beautiful heart, Mademoiselle~" Aoyama stated, posing in a dramatic fashion.

Momo smiled softly and looked down at the table, hearing Jiro play music for herself as Mina chose to be with Aya, who was trying to read on her own.

"If you don't mind, may I ask what book that is? I recall seeing something similar before." Tokoyami asked, looking at Aya's book as she turned another page.

"It's a book for D&d. Eighth edition." Aya stated, irritated due to already knowing that Tokoyami didn't know what it was.

"Hmm. I thought your power seemed weird. Your quirk allows you to use the spells within D&d, right?" Tokoyami asked, taking everyone at the table by surprise...

Even Aya, who barely listened, dropped the spell book onto the table and stared at Tokoyami, taken by surprise by his knowledge and educated guess.

"...You.. You know?" Aya mumbled, looking over to Tokoyami, who nodded.

"I guessed. But given your reaction, I'd say that I guessed correctly. I was able to tell because of your hero outfit. You had the Gauntlets of Ogre power, Rings of Elemental command, and the Necklace of Fireball. Extremely rare and powerful items ." Tokoyami elaborated.

Mina stared in shock, dropping her slime onto the table as Aya gave up more information to Tokoyami, seemingly ecstatic that someone understood her.

"I also have the boots of levitation, the belt of storm giant's strength, and an Adamantine breastplate!" Aya mentioned. The passion was clear in her voice. Her tone made it clear that she hasn't had a chance to talk to anyone about her passions and interests, something that caught the attention of her classmates.

"I see. In their own right, each are quite powerful. I'm disappointed I never had a chance to see you fight." Tokoyami lamented.

"Adamantine..?" Momo asked, turning over to Aya for an explanation.

"It's.. a fictional enchanted metal.. from D&d. It's known to be indestructible." Aya stated. "It's part of my hero uniform. I made it myself"

"I see.." Momo stated. Mina continued to stare as Aya and Tokoyami continued their exchange, picking up her slime as she chuckled a bit.

"I uh.. Adamantine sounds.. strong.." Mina began, only for Tokoyami and Aya to not hear her. Mina tried to involve herself again.

"And.. Aya told me a bit about the Ring! They look kinda like ring pops" She tried again. However, her attempt failed again.

As Mina tried to get involved, the group ordered their respective foods. While they waited for their food to arrive, Mina gave up on her efforts as the conversation between Aya and Tokoyami continued. While waiting, Mina decided to take her slime and wash her hands. She cupped the slime into her hands and scooted towards Aya, nudging her a bit. Aya stopped talking for a bit and turned towards Mina, gestured to scoot over so she could leave. After doing so, Mina went to the ladies restroom.

Once there, she threw her slime away, knowing she can always make more. Once she did that, she washed her hands and sighed, smacking her cheeks a bit with her hands to motivate herself.

"Alright. You got this!"

Taking a small breath, Mina dried her hands and walked back to the table, seeing that Aya moved over, allowing her to sit in what was Aya's spot.

When Mina sat herself down, she looked in front of herself to see Tokoyami, who was enjoying the silence again. Looking over, she saw Aya was reading through the various spells with a smile on her face...

Even if she isn't the one who caused the smile, she at least wanted to make sure that the smile stayed on her face...