How are Rubber Bands Made?

That use a rubber band to tied up their long hair is what many beautiful women sometimes do when it is hot. Rubber bands are everywhere in our daily life. So how exactly are they made?

How are Rubber Bands Made

Densely and orderly listed as the entire production process is, the rubber is the main ingredient to most of the rubber bands. First and foremost, knead rubber in machine. To soften the rubber by the heat generated from kneading, the step is important because most rubbers are extremely solid. After kneading, it is easier to form the rubber dough, which, out of the machine, will be flattened into thin rubber pieces by a giant rolling pin. Then cut and tie them together. Easy as the case is, the weight of each bunch is under control of the majority workers.

How are Rubber Bands Made

It is tied up with the amount of additives in the next step. With precisely added sulfur and other chemicals, which enhance the elasticity of the rubber, roll the bunch into a thin and baled strip preferably fit the size of the extrusion machine's entrance. What the followed by is the dye. Dye the strip in the process of making a long hollow tube from it, where air and talcum powder are injected to prevent tubes from collapsing and sticking together under heat. Then cool them in the sink. Where there's the dissipation of the injected air, there's the contraction of the tubes. Next, solidification with aluminum rods serving as molds.

How are Rubber Bands Made

That is to say, coat the aluminum rods with plastic tubes to form their certain shapes and diameters. Talcum powder is injected between the tubes and the mold on purpose of anti-blocking. Now, here comes the steam bath. Heated in a steam oven, tubes will be perfected with an intensified tensile strength and elasticity. After that, remove them from molds and wash them to clear talcum powder. The dried ones, finally, are ready to be cut into the shapes we know.

Let's put an exclamation mark to the entire process presenting the overwhelming technology, on which we rely to turn the unavailable stiff rubber into common flexible rubber bands, shall we? Welcome to note and welcome to share!

As the , Hangzhou Candid Import & Export Co. , Ltd. (HANGZHOU CANDID I / E Co. , Ltd) is a professional R & D, production and export enterprise specialized in . For more information about excellent rubber band manufacturing machine, please refer to website to buy . http://www.stationerymachine.com/

com/