chapter 2

Jungkook pov

"WHAT THE HELL JIMINAAA " I said in annoying tone.

"Oi this is hyung for you coconut, and hi nice to meet you taetae I'm jimin "jimin said

Hello jimin hyung, nice to meet you, taehyung said and my heart start to beat in crazy tone.

"AND I YOUR HOPE AND YOUR MY HOPE, I AMMMM JHOPE " jhope said in happy tone, taehyung giggles and make us smile.

"And I'm Yoongi, I love to sleep "Yoongi said and we rolled our eyes.

"So let's go taehyung, may we go in canteen for lunch " I said in hopeful tone.

Sure kookie, taehyung said.

"kookie? I said with smile after listening to the nickname.

"Ahh if you don't mind can I" tae said.

'OF COURSE 'let's go tae'skook I said we all head to the canteen.

No one pov

They head to canteen and take there original place. We order our food and started to eat.

Hey, kook isn't jin and namjoon hyungs are not coming for lunch, jhope hyung said.

Oh ye..

"HEY GUYS, WE ARE HERE" jin shouted from front door of canteen.

"Oh baby! Slow down, all of staring us " namjoon said try to control his loud noise.

"As I care "jin said and to there table.

"hey guys, what's up bros " jin said but catch his attention to new person present in onother side.

'who are you sweetie ' jin said in execited sound.

Oh hyung this our new friend in our group taehyung, jimin said.

"Um..umm he.llo hyung, yes I'm taehyung from daegu, nice to meet you "tae said in nervous.

"Oh hi taetae, Im jin as you know world wide handsome and namjoon boyfriend and emmon of this dork group" jin said in Happy tone and tae giggles and all of we smile.

'Okay mom ' tae said in happy tone.
And one of the group member whole time admire the grey hair person who is giggles all the time , whipped already.

After lunch they head to there next classes, but there was one of person who is thinking continuously.

(In onother class)

Jungkook pov

"so class today I'm gonna give you group project of two team members, so this is bowl here's all of your names are here all of you pick one name and whom pick yours name, you will do the project with that person " teacher said I started pray that hope I pick tae name.

So later, all of them they choose and take there own paper, groups that made are like,

Mark -kai
Lisa - rose
Jisso - Jennie
Jimin - Yoongi
Jhope - y/n
Jin - namjoon
Teri - jack
Taehyung -

Eunwoon

And I started to feel that I just go to taehyung and embrace him in my arms because I can't see him with others. I just wanna cry for that whole damm project that why my partner is not taehyung instead of this disgusting girl who so annoying and shouting for become in same team with her as Im her boyfriend but but but luckily teacher change that girl with Eunwoon because he is trying to flirter with my tae. So teacher notice this dork and put them in same team and make them silent AND make tae and me in same group Hehehehe I'm so happy to work with him,

Taehyung - jungkook

Taehyung pov

So me and jungkook put in same group and he smile happily wow he have bunny smile, I smile to him and he take me into his arm for tight but soft hug unknowingly, I smile to him, he just so cute muscle bunny.

"Ahh so kookie , what you think about the project, when we will start "

" In my house from tomorrow afternoon if you sure " he said in happy face I smile to him and giggles with nodded.

"Sure kookie " I said to him.

"OK!! TAE. Hehehehe " he said loudly and we started to giggle and head to our home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

(A/N: DAMMM this picture

 is so cute to control, anyways hope you like it if you have idea, let me know so now bye bye and be safe 😊😊