chapter 3

NEXT DAY

Jungkook pov

Today is weekend, so today we gonna start our project, today I'm excited for our work or obviously to meet taehyung, as I was talking, suddenly door bell rings, when come down to see, I see taehyung was talking with my mom with sweet smile as always, when he saw me, he turn to me and say with smile.

"Hi, kookie how are you?"he said with a boxy smile to make my heart goes boom boom.

"hello tae, I'm fine, how are you to?"I said with my bunny smile.

"I'm fine kookie,Are you ready for the project?" he said.

"sure,lets go to upstair to my room"
I said with smile and he nodded.

"let's go" he said and we head to my room.

IN JUNGKOOK ROOM
.
.
.
.
Taehyung pov

We together came to kookie room, and wow his room was so cozy and cool, it was big and wall was totally paint in black colour, may be that was his favorite colour.

"hey kookie, your room is so cool and if I'm not wrong is black colour is your favorite colour"i said to him.

"ahh yes tae, black is my favorite colour, what's your's? "he said to me with shy smile, I wonder he always blush around me.

"mine is purple, you know what is the meaning of purple?" I said to him and he nodded.

"Purple is colour that mean I trust you and I love you for a long time " I said to him with a smile and he look like amazed with my word.

"WOW!! Tae yo..you are amazing "he said to him.

Kookie was thinking and his whole face become red, I wonder what he is thinking, I shake my hand in front of his face.

Jungkook pov

( jungkook in coconut mind : if that words made for me ahh!!! Wait why I'm shaking. I was thinking about purple meaning but I felt something is shaking, wait why I'm shaking, I saw in my front tae was shaking me and he ask,

"KOOKIE, what happened to you, come to earth and do you have fever, why your face is suddenly become red, KOOKIEEE!!!!?. he said with confuse and worried face.

"ah.. ahh!! ye..yeah, I.. I'm okay, I wa..was thinking na..nothing."I said to him, shit why the hell I'm shuttering ahh why I'm blushing,

"okay kookie, but please don't hesitate to tell me if you have anything in your mind, OK, so shall we start kookie"he said with smile. Wow he is so friendly person.

"okay tae I will not, let's go, we should start."I said with smile and he nodded.

He organised the project things,when I just stared at him.

"OK kookie, I'm done the front design, you should search for little about power sharing in government, OK." he said to me to do.

I take my laptop and search about the the information and said to him. During the work my mom came to my room and tell us that she make pancakes for us.

IN DINING TABLE

"Son, do you need one more," my mom said with with smile.

"it's okay aunty, it's very delicious, thank you but it's enough for me. "he said sweetly. But me bunny I need more.

"mommmmm can I get one more pwease." I said to my mom with my my puppy eyes and taehyung giggles with my action.

"Hehehehe , you are so cute kookie, "he said with his cute boxy smile he even call me cute but himself was a cute baby bear.