Let me introduce myself...

I am ExtraVague, from the verb 'to vague'. This means I am driven by an internal force to wander around, both literally and metaphorically.

Shall I be doing this? I ignore it. But how on earth would I be consequent with myself if I were certain every step of the way. I am ExtraVague after all. I shall. Shall I? I am. It is exhausting not to do it, to contain and isolate myself. Whatever must be told will be in here. I am poison finally consuming its container. There is an unstoppable imperative in me which needs to be outed. The urge to say what no one knows. And in order to be the first, I must do this.

The one thing I am certain about is that I aim to know myself. In the process I have sometimes distanced from my own self. My pathetic selves do not agree to meet my ideal one. I cannot concede but I do need to reconcile them. The first step is forgiveness. I must forgive myself since I have not yet been myself. Over two decades I was nothing but ephemeral passions. I was circumstantial. Now I am to one goal, there is a flag up in the mountain that is my destiny. The first thing I learnt going into my insights was that I wanted to keep going.

In case you are thinking these are deliberate sentences, you are missing my point. I am ExtraVague after all.