Valentine special

Valentine day.

1. Mina Yakota.

It's raining lightly at  Valentine day. The whole school decorated with pink, red light pink hearts .

Hana's P.O.V

'Teru-san made a good work. Heh, I never praise a excorsist before but- I can make it better.' . I smirk .

I'm at the rooftop , crouching while my hands wrapped around the railing , looking at the decorated school with many students confess to each other. 'Sugoi ! ' My eyes sparkled as the girl confess.  I let go of the railing and put my index finger at my chin. 

' Hmm...I wondering Daikon-chan confessing to who....I bet it's Teru-san . Talking about valentines.. I must give Hanako's something! ' I thought happily.
I walk downstairs to Mori-sensei's boundary with Pinku and Kuro by my side.

* Knock * * Knock *

" Oi , Mori-sensei! " I greet. I look at him and smile , " This day is great isn't it? " I ask as I know what the answer. " No, the brats try to decorated my library..." he said with a cold eyes. I bring my hands to my hips. " Ah, they just wanna make it look lively here . Give them a change , sensei. " I look at him  and he just let out a huff , " As if , I'd give them . " he said. I go closer to him and place a cute box of chocolate, I give a friend chocolate.

He look up at me and I give him a cat like smile. " Eat that, I made that. " I say and then, float away trying to search for the Kid . I spot some pineapple yellow hair that talking with some pinkette apparitions . I float to them while humming a happy tune. " Halo~" I greet. I look at Kou with a grin in my face, I shove the box to his chest making him blush . " I give you a friend one ! Eat that  , or I'll the one that eat you!" I say with a smirk.

" Now bye!" I beam . He reach his hand out to me but ignore it " Hana-san! wait-!" Now, for a missing Daikon!

I float up like 10 minutes now...but still...My eyes sparkle when I spot an fat ankle. 'Huh! Yashiro-san! ' I close eyes smile while floating to her . I wave at her  . She look at me with such an widen eyes. " Hi, Yashiro-san, I want to give you my chocolate to you! Anyways , who do you give your chocolate to?? Nevermind , I wanna give Minamoto next. BYE! " I disappear again after I hear Yashiro mumbling ' I can even speak a thing. ' .

I re-appear in front of Student Council office. I peek from the side of the door. " Halo~?" I greet. I flinch at the sound of the gruff in his voice , Teru-san's voice.
I turn around shakily. I look down at my short light pink kimono. I inhale a deep breath and give the chocolate into his view. He look at me suspicious. " Hey ! I know I'm a ghost , but I'm not a meanie like you! " I sigh in defeat . I look up at him. " Here's the think , Minamoto-san. I knew how you feel to be a Student Council , because I'm one of it....so, I want to give you a reward for standing tall until these days....not like me. Here! my chocolate for ya! I'm not poisoning you , so take it faster! " he look at me , surprise. He take it and say " Thank you, Hana-san. " I hum and nod. Then,  I disappear with sakura petals replace where was I .
I can't wait for tonight! Me and Hanako will have our time together.!

Time skip

I appear at my old building rooftop. There was I see , my mischievous pervert. I promise him to have our time here earlier. I walk to him and plop beside him . " Hey, Hanako. " I greet. " Hey , angel " I look at him with a sly smile , " Oh my god , Hanako you're so cheesy. "

I giggle . I then look at the night sky that's full of stars.

 I then look at the night sky that's full of stars

' Woah '  . I smile " I love stars...I love stars!" I beam . He look at me with a smile that quickly turn into a frown . I look at him with concern , " Do you love stars more than me??" he look at me in the eyes. I giggle and take both of his hands , It fits perfectly ...like a Lego block. " Of course not. Although I love stars, I'll never let go of you. You my personal pervert !" I said. Then, I remember a thing. " Anyways ! I have thing for you! " I let go of his hands and take a semi-large box that tied up with a  black and gold ribbons. I place it on the ground facing him.

I signal him to open it and when he does  he hug me . I chuckle , " Happy Valentine day, Amane-kun. " I say. He look at me with teary eyes and pass a second he kiss me every spot at my face instead of my lips. He sat down and take out one of the plain donut in that box I gave. I make that tho with mokkes assistant giving me ingredients.  " Thank you, Yakota, I like it! I love u!" he said with mouth full of donuts. I giggle and said " I glad you like it, I love you two. " ♡

  TO BE CONTINUED