Chapter 1

Hi there ('; Thanks for actually taking your time to open the first chapter of my new story! I really appreciate you giving it a chance and hopefully, it can live up to your expectations or cater to your Wattpad 'teen fiction romance' needs ! <3 Enjoy!

-o-

"So, you're the new student?" she asked, circling around me like I was a fresh piece of meat. "Hm, you're not that pretty."

I scoffed, feeling like she had just shot a dart at my chest. I've been here for a month already, jerk. I don't think I'm considered as a new student anymore. 

"Well, my self esteem just went down to negative 10..." I muttered under my breath.

I crossed my arms over my chest, holding tightly onto my bag strap that was hoisted over my shoulder. The sooner I got out of this situation, the better. 

"Can you go away now? I feel like my eyes are going to bleed," I exclaimed, frustrated. I sent her a glare, scrutinising her caked face.

"Learn to see my surprise visits as a blessing, newbie," she shrieked, clearly irritated. Kylie placed her hands on her hips, sending back a similar glare.

"How are your visits a surprise? I could smell your tacky perfume from the other end of the hall," I murmured, before pushing my way past her and her group of nasty friends.

"You know I heard that!" she yelled down the hall, before turning in the other direction with her friends.

"Good!" I screamed back before sprinting off.

Once I turned the corner, I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank goodness she didn't punch me right then and there. Regaining my composure and patting down my hair, I continued to walk. Where was Sara when I needed her?

After a while of just stalking around, I decided to send her a quick text.

Where are you?  - Charlotte

A minute later, the text tone played from my phone. I hastily whipped it out and checked the message.

Rooftop! - Sara

I quickly made my way to the door and checked to see if it was unlocked. It was. Thank you, Sara. Before making my way up, I scanned left and right, hoping no one would see. Taking a breath, I opened the door and stealthily slipped myself in. The climb up the stairs was tiring to be honest. Definitely the most exercise I've gotten the whole entire week.

Once I reached the top, I scanned the area for her. Was she behind the shed? Maybe. Doesn't hurt to check. I started heading over.

When I took a peek behind, I nearly choked on my saliva. Guess how surprised I was to see my best friend sitting on the lap of her boyfriend kissing him while his hand was up her shirt.

"Guys! Get a freaking room!" I cried, covering my eyes in disgust and shock.

They both seperated quicker than similar poles of a magnet after realising that someone saw them.

"Charlotte! Sorry that you had to see that!" Sara exclaimed, scrambling to her feet. She placed her hands on my shoulders, shaking me back and forth to try and rid me of the sights I had just seen. 

"Why would you tell me you were here, when your ass of a boyfriend was groping you?!" I cried, resting my head on her shoulder, ashamed.

"Hey! I'm not an ass! At least my personality isn't as sour as yours," Logan teased playfully. I sent him a glare before resting my head on Sara's shoulder again.

"Anyways, hands off her, she belongs to me," he murmured, acting all possessive and shit. 

Sara giggled before scooting away from me and slinging an arm over my shoulder.