🍃Loathed or loved?🍃

Wilted petals🥀
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
He loves me
He loves me not
He loves me
He loves me not
That can't be the last petal left
NO NO NO
As I angrily step on the crushed petals
I let the tears I've held flow freely
I'm full of regrets
My actions pushed him away and
He truly doesn't love me
Why did I believe that
Even then He cared about me
When all I've felt was pain and hurt
When He watched me cry and hate myself
Oh yes,
Did he really care?
I'm too scared to face Him because
I'm a mistake to Him
For I don't believe that
He can love me again
Dear Angel
~•~•~•~•~•~•
Fresh petals🌹

Now read from the bottom!!!!☺️ (my very first attempt at an upside down poem)
Here are some verses to reassure you that you're indeed loved!! No matter the circumstances, that's the past! Don't hold on to the guilt, just let go and invite Him back. Remember He's always been behind the door you closed your heart to! It's time to let Him in! Water that wilted flower with His soothing Word and let it blossom with hope and peace of mind, heart and soul!
"I have found the one whom my soul loves!" ~Song of Solomon 3:4

🌹John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
As simple as this may be and engraved in the minds of perhaps every Christian if not accompanied by Psalm 119:11; "I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you", it is just as hopeless as not knowing it at all!

🌹 Romans 8:28
"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."
(My all-time favorite verse of God's love to me!!☺️)

🌹Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never fails. His mercies never come to an end! They are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness O Lord!"
(I especially love this song too. If you know any song that relates to your favorite verse do comment them☺️)

🌹Romans 5:8
"But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

🌹Ezekiel 18:23
"Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord God, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?"

🌹1 John 4:7-8
Beloved let us love one another for love is from God and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."

🌹Romans 5:5
"And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."

🌹 2 Chronicles 6:14
"O Lord, God of Israel, there is no God like you, in heaven or on earth, keeping covenant and showing steadfast love to your servants who walk before you with all their heart."

🌹 Romans 8:31–32
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?"

🌹 Psalm 36:7
"How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings."

🌹 Galatians 2:20
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

🌹 Psalm 109:21
"But you, O God my Lord, deal on my behalf for your name's sake; because your steadfast love is good, deliver me!"

🌹 Micah 7:18
"Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love."

🌹Romans 8:38-39
"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor rulers nor angels, nor things present or things to come, nor powers or principalities, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of Jesus Christ our Lord!"

🌹Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or afraid of them; for the Lord your God will be with you! He will never leave you nor forsake you!"
(Requested by naalboye 💕)

(Comment below which is your favorite message when you're down; I'd love to know if you have some I haven't typed down too and I'll put them down as requests! You can never have too many comforting messages after all😉)

~Have a blessed wonder-filled day! The secret to peace of mind is reminding yourself of these reassuring messages whenever life throws obstacles at us!~

Unashamedly, Britney❣️