31 : "Miss" A Familiar voice

They looked up and saw familiar faces...

Those men walked pass them while looking side by side, to know if it's safe or not...

Then they face them,

"You alright?" Tay asked and reached for Mild "You alright Mild?" The shortie nod his head while looking down

"Look at me"

Tay rises Mild's chin so he could look up at him then wiped his tears away "I'm here... You're safe now" Tay smile at him and pull Mild closer to him, hugging him tightly

"How about you Saint---" "Why are you here Perth?" Saint look at Tay, Khaotung, Ohmpawat, Mark and back to him "How'd you know we're here?" He shattered the drama between all of them,

Saint look around them again "How you both know we're here?"

Win was just brought by Ohm to the back, just watching them...

You know what kind of boys are Win & Ohmpawat are,

"Frank told us that maybe you guys are here" Mark straightforwardly responded "Where's Frank then?" Mark turn his attention to Tommy, who's giving him that 'Attitude' tone "And why are you giving me Attitudes? You're lucky enough we saved you---" "Okay. Thank you for saving us. Now. Where's Frank?" Khaotung tries to pull Tom but he brushed him off while glaring at him then back to Mark "Where's Frank? If he told you that maybe we'll be here, for sure he'll just wait for us---"

Tom stop as Max stopped him, by pulling him near "For sure,  Frank's alright..." Tommy look up at his brother then faced him "Then where he at?" Max could only look at him brother cause of the fact that he doesn't know what or how to respond.

As no one notice, Ohm poke Win's side secretly

He look at him,

"Don't be so obvious"

Ohm said silently, Win nod slightly

"There's something I want to tell you, but don't tell anyone maybe it'll  cause trouble"

Win move closer to Ohm as he told him about those things.

🌹🌹🌹

Mew looked at Gulf who's feeling so uneasy,

"Frank will be alright---"

Mew got startled as Gulf abruptly looked at him...

"Alright? When you heard that strange things while on call with Kaownah? Do you think I'm dumb Mew?"

Tears escaping Gulf's eyes but he wiped it away by himself, not letting Mew to wipe it for him

"I know Frank's not my brother but Win's my brother! That makes Frank my brother as well! Mew... I won't forgive myself if there might happen to Frank..."

He keep on wiping his tears away...

"Frank's been here for me since you left--- No, since we loosen our hands. He's been with me, telling me that everything will be alright... I don't know what will I do if there might---"

He was cut with his words as Mew's phone buzzed,

Gulf wipe his tears until it dry so he can see the caller clearly,

"Miss?"

Gulf looked at Mew, as he give him a sign to be quiet...

"Miss?" There was silence in seconds "Miss? Hello? Are you there---" He became a little bit jumpy as the other line talks "Where are you?" It was indeed a 'Miss' cause it's from a female's voice "At a---" she cut him off "at a Hostel right?" "Ahh---" "You're with Gulf. Take a great care of him---" and this time it was Mew who cut her off "Was Kaownah alright?" And again, there was silence, Mew waited patiently while Gulf was all ears... listening to every word that was being spoken, "Miss---" "Sorry, I need to pause a bit, we're looking at possible hideouts. What are you asking me earlier?" "Oh, about Kaownah---" "Kaownah? You want to talk with him?" Mew look at Gulf and he looked back at him as well "No Miss! I just want to ask if he's alright" they didn't expect to hear her sighing "Anything wrong?" And again, a span of silence "You see Mew... Kaownah's alright but Frank's nowhere to be found here" Gulf gasped as Mew squeeze his hand "How about Drake Miss?" "The boys runaway. Can't blame Kaownah for thinking that it was them who came... He let them escape but..." then they heard her say to let Kaownah rest on his room "They are around the city right now. I'm afraid the other boys are already on their hold right now... but we're not yet that sure, Fluke & Earth are on their way to investigate while the other team Toptap & First, they are hitting the road" Mew's out of his words as he also saw how confused Gulf was "What makes you say that Miss?" A heavy sigh was heard "Gulf's listening since from the start, isn't he?" That makes Mew's words tangled "It's alright Mew, he better know this little information as well" Mew look at Gulf and look away later "But isn't it too much for him?" "Mew, you know it so well. You pretended that you cheat on him so he could be safe. You put yourself on that freaks' hands so they could be secure. You know it so well of who was the true villain... You know what that freak boss was after. Their boss want them, not to raise the boys but to... take their lives so it could give its newest mistress the billionaire's life. You also know why  that witch as they called, treated them unfairly..." Gulf get the phone from Mew but it was too late, She hung up...

"Do you want to talk with our Miss---" Mew was again being cut by Gulf...

"She sounds so familiar..."

Mew just looked at him...

"I know, I heard her voice somewhere else..."

Still Mew looked at him...

"I know I once heard that voice... saying she'll protect us no matter what"

"Who do you think Miss was?"

Gulf shakes his head,

"But it can't be her! She's mean! Brutal! She's---"

"Who?"

Mew still looking at confused Gulf who's still holding Mew's phone into his hands, cupping it too well...

"Who do you think that voice's owner was Gulf?"

He look straight into Mew's eyes,

He breath deeply as inhale and exhale,

Tears are forming again...

He close his eyes in a while and open it up, sucking heartbeat himself... as he finally let go of those words...

"It can't be stepmom"

He look at Mew as if he's looking for a confirmation...

"Right?"

But Gulf can't find it in both eyes and lips of Mew.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

*So guys! I just came back 😊 Please tell me about your thoughts here. & Thank you for still staying here with me. LOVE YOU ALL 💕*