10. Visit

Daybreak.

Mi Cha and her family have left the Guanling city. Their next destination is Gyan, a harbor city.

A middle aged man has just walked into Gambling Den. His men have opened path for him. He places his bet on a table. Six men gathers around him.

Jun yawns when he goes downstairs. Shin has waken him up. He said nothing. Only one word: Trouble.

He has thought a brainless thug has come to wreak havoc. He could beat someone into a bloody pulp right now. His mood has gone to drain since Mi Cha left an hour ago.

One look to the tall guy and Jun is ready to bolt.

"Nam Joon, seal the exit," orders him.

"Yes, Master."

The Captain of Royal bodyguards stands on the door. Preventing anyone to come in or get out of the Casino. Two bodyguards have moved to block the stairs.

Jun protests, "You can't do this. I'm doing business here."

Yoon-gi smirks.

He says, "You are doing too great here. Should I smash your little business first? So you would come home?"

"No. I can't come home. Not now."

"Your mother won't force you to marry anymore."

Jun grabs his hand and pleads, "Let's go to my office to talk."

It's a good thing that his old man is wearing a broad hat that shield his hair.

In his office, Jun releases his hand. The six bodyguards have gone in too. His small office is so crowded. It's hard to move without bumping to someone else.

Jun asks, "Why are you here?"

Nam Joon scolds, "Prince, be polite."

Jun hushes him and orders, "Someone, please close the door."

A bodyguard has closed it. Jun stares his father. He only smirks to his son. He takes off his hat. His blond hair is shiny as usual. He looks like he is wearing a golden crown right now.

The one in the prophecy. The King whom united the whole continent.

Jun's father, the Dongbuk Emperor.

He asks, "When are you going back to the palace? You don't belong here."

"I don't wanna go back."

"Your mother..."

"I heard about it. I sent my men to locate the missing ingredients."

There are fifteen ingredients in the list. Most of them could be bought with money. Three of them are very rare. It would be hard to collect them all.

The Emperor, Min Yoon-gi says, "The black pearl might be found in Gyan city. I've asked Foreign Minister to buy some from Yamato country."

Jun is silent.

Yamato Country is an archipelago nation south of the Continent. It has very strong naval army.

Yamato nation has sent their battleships to conquer smaller nations around them. Dongbuk Empire has lost five harbor cities to them.

Jun comments, "I don't think Yamato will give the pearls to us."

"That's why I need you to go. Find them and bring them back."

"Shadow Moon?"

"Your mother doesn't believe them."

Jun asks, "You believe her?"