Skephalo ❤️

No ones pov !!
"YOU DUMB BITCH!" Zak shouted at Darryl.
"Please just leave me alone. I haven't done anything." Darryl pleads.
"Zak get the fuck off him!" Vincent says trying to break the two males apart.
"You wait until tomorrow!" Zak said looking into Darryls eyes full of anger. It startled him at first but he just had to get used to it. Every day from that day Zak had always hurt Darryl In some way. " Vincent I can't go to your place after school no more I'm gonna be busy." Darryl said to him. It wasn't hard to tell when he was lying or not. "Ok maybe tomorrow?" Vincent asked. "Hmm maybe." Darryl the packed his bag with his new homework and headed home. When he got to his house be immediately logged onto his computer and played mincraft. He began playing some bed wars when a confusing name appeared on chat. Skeppy. "What a unique name that is!" Darryl told himself. And it wasn't long before he realised this skeppy person was asking questions about him too. And from one conversation their friendship was made. After the first 20 minutes they exchanged each other's discords. They didn't say much about each other since they met each other online. They decided to keep their names and appearances a secret. They agreed on calling each other by their username (badboyhalo was Darryls) And for the first time in months Darryl actually felt safe and happy.

Sorry for how short it is.