6

Darryls pov
During class I noticed Zak in the window he was looking at me and um drooling. Like that's super weird right. He's probably plotting another way for him to harass me. I never noticed but now i have discovered that I'm more into boys and have actually looked at him for long enough to realise he's kinda cute. Like REALLY CUTE. But I DO NOT LIKE HIM I HATE HIM SO MUCH. The only person I could never hate was skeppy. I love skeppy. WAIT WHAT HOLD ON. I lo- omg I do.

Zaks pov
I have the best plan ever to see if he is badboyhalo I will place a note under his desk with tape and text him from random number to check under his desk. Let's see how this goes. I placed the note under his table and now it's time to send the text. "Dave can I borrow your phone?Mines dead! And I need to text my best friend!" I asked him. "Sure but dont you need your phone to paste the number?"dave asked me. "No I know his number!"I told him. His face was surprised. "Zak you do t even know your parents numbers yet you know his?" He said raising an eyebrow. "Ugh just gimme the phone." I said snatching it off him. I messaged bad and watched Darryl to see if it was him and his phone pinged and next he grabbed to note from under the desk. His face lit up. I turned red and smiled. "Omg are you staring at Melissa?" Dave asked me "no of corse not!" Melissa was the girl sat next to Darryl. "Wait a sec are you looking at Darryl Wtf?"dave asked me confusedly. "Why would I look at Darryl, like he's cute and all nice, forgiving and muffiny hahaha he always says muffins he's so adorable!" I said blushing really bad like my whole face was red. "WAIT WHAT?" Dave said. "Aah I mean that weird person!" I said to Dave.
"Zak be honest. Do you like Darryl?" Dave asked me. He had a look in his eyes that's like it's ok to be gay and it's ok to like him. So I said "no." "I don't like him dave.!"I said telling the truth. Dave takes a deep breath and asks me. "Zak do you. Love him?" He says there supporting him. I burst into tears. Of corse I love him. He's the cutes most amazing person I've ever met. "Yes I do dave. But I've messed this up really bad!" I leap into daves arms and as we are hugging I catch a glimpse of Darryl he was watching me and he was.... smiling. A bit like he zoned out. When he realised I could see him he instantly looked away. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell him how I feel and who I am.