💊 8 💊

Hi, everyone. How are you all doing? I hope you are all still with this story. I hope you will like this chapter. Please vote and comment to let me know what do you think about this chapter.

Please avoid my grammatical mistakes and typing errors.

Let's get started!!!

Forth's POV:

Today we are heading back to our homes after three days staying in the hill.

Eeveryone got up early then had their breakfast.

And now it's around 11 am. Park and Max are shouting at the juniors.

They are now all getting on the bus...

Lam and Tul and I are taking down the tents. .
.

.

And Ming is sticking with me since morning. Because he is almost the protagonist of this movie that he is directing....

Tul is trying hard not to laugh after seeing me glaring...

Beam is busy with his medic members.

Because all the equipment they bought are campus authorities so they can't misplace anything. Or else they have to be responsible for that...

.

Then I saw that nong'Mike is going towards Beam...

And Ming is rolling his eyes near me.

Then they talked. Beam was smiling so do he..

I was about to go there when Tul took that role.

He went there.
.

I was near them. But I didn't approach them. Tul is doing the job of interrupting them.

"The sick kid??" Tul said while patting Mike's back..

Mike wasn't prepared for that kind of encounter..

.

"Don't tease him, Tul..." Beam said firmly.

"All thanks to you Beam. Or else God knows what will happen to nong'Mike!!!" Tul faked a sad tone....

"Yeah, that's true..." Beam said.

"Nong'Mike had to be a lot more strong. But I am just wondering how you survived the whole freshman year without any fail but now you become this weak...." Tul said.

And I can clearly understand that the atmosphere changed. Mike become pale after hearing that...

"No... P'Tul, I didn't become weak. I was not doing well for last few days...." Mike said somehow...

"Is that so??" Tul asked.

"Yes, P'...."

"It's good that nothing much happens..." Tul said to change the topic..

Mike tried to smile. Then he left saying that he had to got on the bus. .

"So.. Beam are you free today??" Tul asked.

"Yes, I am..."

I signed Tul not to invite Beam in anything or ask further...

And glared at him.