X

Lukas POV:

Before all of this I could never really remember my dreams, but now they were lucid that I often questioned if I was even dreaming at all. As I sat up and stretched, I looked around my room like it was my first time being there. It still didn't feel real to me, this life, my new family, and everything that came with it.

It had been a few weeks since I made the decision to stay and I gotta say that getting used to being a little wasn't as easy as I thought it was gonna be. Sure there were times when I felt like a baby, Daddy calls it "slipping", but for the majority of the time I felt like...me. At first I thought I was doing something wrong but they assured me that I was doing fine and said that it going to take time for me to fully slip into my headspace. I accepted that at first but now I was starting to doubt them and myself.

Had I made the right call?

The sound of the door opening brought me out of my thoughts and a smile to my face as Papa walked in and picked me up. I was always happy when it was him to come and get me in the morning. Not because I didn't like Daddy, but because Papa's body heat was a lot warmer than his. They said it was because he was a Lycan but I didn't really care about that. All that mattered was that his cuddles were warm and always made me feel safe.

"Did you sleep well?", he asked as he carried me over to the changing table. This was the one part I still hated and thought I'd never get used to. I'd used the bathroom regularly for years and now they expected me to use my diapers. The thought of it was humiliating and at first I thought I would never get used to it, but as time went on I began using it during the night or my naps. I was mortified because normally the need to use the bathroom would wake me up, but now I was just going and soon I felt like I'd be doing it while I was awake too. Gross.

I closed my eyes tight when he laid me down on the table. He knew that I hated being changed and usually tried to do it quickly so I didn't die of embarrassment, but today was different. Sure he cleaned me up and discarded the dirty diaper but he stopped right after he put a fresh one under my butt. He didn't say anything but I knew he was looking at me down there and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why.

It didn't last too long though and soon I was dressed again and being carried downstairs for breakfast. I thought about asking him what he was looking at but I was already red in the face and just wanted to eat so I didn't.

"Gooooooooooooood MORNING, KRUSTY KREW!!", sang Daddy as he rushed over to greet us. He was covered in what looked to be flour and was wearing his usual apron that said "Kiss the Cock~" and had a picture of a rooster beneath it. I always giggled when I saw it while Papa groaned and asked what he did to deserve this. Daddy never paid him any mind though and usually went straight for me.

"How's my favorite little guy this morning?", he asked as he took me away from Papa and kissed me on my forehead, getting flour on me in the process. I must have inhaled some of it because my nose began to tickle and I even sneezed. Of course he found it to be cute.

"Aaaaaaaaw, I didn't know we brought home a Cait Sith~ Lucky us huh?"

I rolled my eyes as he carried me over to the table and strapped me into my highchair. "It's because you're too messy, Daddy..."

"There's no such thing, baby boy, and that's a fact pertaining to cooking and shade~", he sassed as he went back to preparing breakfast. Papa joined him in the kitchen and pulled him to the side so he could whisper something to him; must've been something for grownups. I didn't really mind not being included in the conversation since it was probably something boring, but there was something about the look on Papa's face that I didn't like. He looked way too serious about whatever it was they were talking about.