4

(Ashton's P.O.V.)

The next morning I wake up and walk out to the living room. Lauren is sitting on the couch, I'm assuming Harry is still at his friend's, and my mum is making breakfast. I sit down next to my sister and watch the news. I notice that the news-woman's eyes have changed.

"Congratulations to her," sarcasm intended.

"What?" Lauren asks.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah," she laughs.

"Oh," I laugh too.

I walk back to my room to grab my phone, I click the lock button, and notice five texts from Luke, Michael, and Calum each. I unlock my phone and read through.

Luke:
-Dude we need you it's Dylan again
-Come on man where the hell are you
-aShToN
-You shit
-Whenever you wake up come to Aubrey's: Followed by her address.

Michael:
-Ashton I've called you like 20 times get up
-Dylan has just about lost her shit man
-Dude I'm fucking scared, but holy fuck she's hot
-I never knew a girl could throw shit that hard
-Come over to Aubrey's, Luke sent you her address, hurry the fuck up

Calum:
-Hey man, it's Dylan again. Aubrey's parents are out of town and Dylan got into their liquor cabinet...again apparently.
-Dude we seriously need your help, you're like mature and shit
-HELP US
-ASHTON WAKE UP WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH DRUNK GIRL 2.0
-SERIOUSLY DUDE I WILL MARCH MY ASS TO YOUR HOUSE AND DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR BED

These were all sent about ten minutes ago.

"Shit," I say under my breath.

I rush back to my room and throw on a pair of jeans, a long-sleeve shirt, and my converse. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and try to make my hair presentable. I walk down the hall and my mum is placing breakfast on the dining room table. I grab my keys off of the counter and head towards the front door.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, where do you think you're going?" My mum asks.

I turn around to face her, keeping my hand on the door handle, "the guys need me."

"For what?"

"One of Aubrey's friends needs help."

"What do you mean 'help'?"

"She's not sober, I'm just going to say that," I turn back round and head out the door.

I got in my car, put Aubrey's address in my phone, and began driving.

...

I pull into Aubrey's driveway and quickly get out of my car. I knock on her front door, and she immediately opens it.

"Hi, Ashton," Aubrey says.

"Get the fuck off of me you prick!" I hear a female yell, then a splash.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask.

"Just, come in first. I'll explain," she says, opening the door wider for me to enter.

I walk into Aubrey's house, and move towards the stairs.

"Can, um, can I explain first?" She says pleadingly.

I turn my head, and walk towards her, "yeah."

"Okay, so basically I invited Dylan over because she didn't want her parents to come home and find her hungover. No, they do not know she got drunk last night. But, my parents are out of town so she thought it was a good idea to get back into my parents liquor cabinet. She got drunk at like, five this morning. I was still asleep, then I heard glass shatter about two hours ago. I woke up, she was throwing glasses and the wine bottle she had finished. I called Calum as soon as she threw something at me, it was almost like she had gone mad. She was crying and saying all of the same things she was the night before. Calum called Michael, Michael called Luke, and Luke now has her in the tub."