Ch-1

Jungkook's Pov:-

Woke up with a new fear. First day of new high school. Funny it is for a person to feel scared who was once the king of his school (in Busan). But as dad transferred here in Seoul, I am now very nervous of going to my new school. Phew at least Jimin hyung (my elder bro) and Taehyung (my only friend in Seoul) are with me.

Seoul International High School is the most attractive school that I saw in my life. Sky scaper like buildings and lots of activities. But still that first day nervousness remained.

As we three were walking through the school campus, a bunch of girls and boys came up to us.

Boy 1- Hey there freshmens! Wah at last new victims to torture. I am Kai, this lil gang's big boss.

Well that's why I hate new schools. But in the gang one girl was a lil familiar looking. 

That girl I was looking at- You are jungkook, right? Heh sit down and act like a chicken. 

Jimin- Dude I really think what you are doing is wrong.

Boy 2 who's name was Jakyeung- You wanna pick a fight  ha?

I whispered to Jimin hyung " Do not fight with them hyung. Have you seen their muscles or not? Better to do what they say." 

"I agree with you. Well happy first day of school. Kookru KOO"

Taehyung- Please guys leave us now. We did what you told.

Kai- Lol okay go now. You will entertain us during recess.

That girl who told us to act chickens, she was freakingly familiar. Who was she? Well whoever she is she is an ultimate bit*h. Made us look like fools in front of the whole school. Hmpphh...

Taehyung- Well a boy just told me that the girl's name is Lisa. He also told me to stay away from her as she is very short tempered. Might make a bigger fool of us next time.

Lisa....That name also sounds familiar...........

Hi guys hope you like this 1st chapter of  STILL WITH YOU! Wish you all are safe and healthy :)

Please support me and do VOTE\COMMENT\FOLLOW