Synopsis

Synopsis

The mind knows the truth when your heart denies what it feels.

When you don't feel safe to let people in, then it is because you're not ready to deal with the pain of honesty.

You will never embrace kindness as the solution to your problems, until you have reached the last stage within yourself.

I hope you know what you are getting yourself into.

There'll be five stages to subdue within oneself.

Yep, five stages of you.

DISCLAIMER!!!

The following story is ENTIRELY FICTIONAL, where it's conspiracy is not connected to any actual historical events but rather inspired or influenced.

All the names of characters, businesses, places, and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any similarity to the actual persons, living or deceased, are PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Although the author made every effort to ensure that the information in this story is accurate, still there are numerous errors, omissions and imperfections. The following story may also include languages, themes and situations that may offend the reader. READ. AT. YOUR. OWN. RISK.

Beyond all that, the story is made to express one's thoughts, emotions and imagination. Somehow, it is made completely out of boredom then taken seriously because of curiosity. THE AUTHOR IS NOT PROFESSIONAL.