Frerard smut

AN Im just really bored and ahvent writeen in a very long time so I thought I might write about frank and gerard btw FRANK TOPS!

                                                                         Gerards POV

"Gerard and Frank you will stay here for the 3 hours this Saturday" Mrs. Stump explains "you may not use you phone nor any electronics. or you will be given another saturday detention understood?"

Both boys groan a yes and walk in to the classroom.

Gerard sits in the back of the classroom while frank siting in front. they hear the the door make a click from where its being locked. Frank sighs and kicks his feet ontop of the desk next to his. Gerard quickly takes his sketch book out and starts to sketch a zombie/ vampire.

"so... HEY!'' finally catching gerards attention "whats your name?"

'' uh gerard?"

"oh cool mines frank" frank says in a very excited way. Gerard giggles with amusement . "so watcha drawing?'' frank starts to walk towards him but trips and lands headfirst for Gerards lap. "oh uh sorry" he pats down on gerards crotch until he notices whats hes doing and just sits in the desk next to gerards and grins.

"im just sketching" he quickly closes his sketch book and grins awkwardly. frank places a hand on gerards chin and smiles.

"you have pretty lips" franks leans in but turns and quietly whispers in gerards ear "id like to see them at work" he licks gerards ear lob and pulls away. frank gets up from the desk and skips towards the teachers desk.Before he gets to the desk he turns and grabs gerards wrists and practicly drags gerard with him.

"God your lazzzyyyyy" frank says siting on top of the teachers desk after throwing everything off it.

Gerard just watching with big eyes hoping to not get in trouble and making a mental note to clean that later.

"Geebear! Come close!" Gerard can feel the heat growing around his checks because of the nickname and walks closer to frank who is hanging on top of the desk "you're s'cute" frank wraps his legs around Gerard's hips and his arms around Gerard's neck.

Gerard's puts his hands on franks thighs and stares into franks eyes

"Uh frank?"franks quietly makes a sign to continue but keeps his eyes on Gerard's lips "you have a slight problem" Gerard eyes franks bulge in franks pants and makes and awkward grin

Frank smirks and grips gerard closer to him and trails open mouths kisses from Gerard's jaw to his ear and sucks lightly right under Gerard's ear and whispers "I think you can take care of that" he pulls away and gets off the desk standing infront of Gerard "I mean if you want to only of course"

"Oh yes" Gerard drops to his knees "come on" he grabs franks ass and pulls him closer "oh god yes"

"Wow if I knew you were this eager I would have had you suck me off earlier" franks laughs and starts unzipping his zipper and take his dick out.

Gerard shakes his head in disagree and takes franks pants off completely "oh Frankie" Gerard grins and he leans down and kisses along the crease between Franks body and thigh. His mouth feels so fucking hot in the cold air, and Frank lets his eyes close as much as he try's to stare at Gerard he just can't.

Gerard trails his tongue closer and closer to franks dick teasing slowly downward until he finally wraps his hand around the base of Franks cock and licks up all the way to the tip.

"Oh my fuck" frank grips Gerard's shoulders and moans a series of "ohs and ahs" frank opens his eyes and catches gerard stareing at him.

Just the sight of franks dick coming out of Gerard red and swollen mouth. Gerard messages the rim of franks asshole. Hollowing out his mouth and starts sucking harder than before.

"I'm cl-close" Gerard removes his finger from franks hole and moves his mouth and pushes frank off to the side. "No no gee when I say I'm close it's a good thing so come on" frank grabs Gerard's hair but gee moves away

"I have an idea" gerard stands up and kisses frank hard and long. Frank pokes Gerard's bottom lips with his tongue and Gerard gladly opens his mouth. Frank moans in the kiss sending vibrations towards Gerard's mouth.

They let go of the kiss need to breath. Gerard carries frank into the desk and grins "okay so I saw this in some porn and I thought you'd like it" Gerard explains to frank and grabs the teachers rollable chair and sets it up in front of frank. "Okay so uh spread your legs and up them on my shoulders" frank does as told and puts his legs on Gerard's shoulders but before he does he licks Gerard's lips not really a kiss but just a lick.

"Oh uh" Gerard struggles to say anything at this sight "you're so fucking beautiful" Gerard starts sucking and kissing around franks ass. "Turn around to lay on your belly" frank quickly turns sound and gets on his knees

Gerard opens franks ass up with both his hands and put his tongue flat on franks hole. "Oh my god your so perfect" Gerard kisses around the rim of franks ass

"Oh my fuck ohmyfuckityfuck" frank moaned out. "God Gerard how do you even" Gerard slowly pokes his tongue inside franks tight hole. Gerard licks a long strip from franks too of his sick all the way to his hole and blows alittle. "Oh my"

Gerard moans and keeps fucking Frank slowly with his tongue. Frank keeps talking babbling, really. Gerard grows a steady pace and pushes all the way in as much as his tongue would go.

Gerard add a finger under his tongue and curls the tip of his finger. His finger rubs over franks prostate getting a responses immediately "oh god gerard again please please" Gerard keeps sliding his tongue in and out and his finger rubbing over franks prostate. "I'm close just- don't stop-— like ever" Gerard goes faster and he feels himself getting close just watching frank look so desperate and needy. Gerard comes in his pants when he feels franks hole clench around his tongue. "Oh gee.."

Frank drops off his knees and sees gerard pants wet "Gerard you came and you didn't even touch yourself?"

"Like I said you're really hot" Gerard winks and kisses frank long and passionate no tongue but just lips touching.

"Dude clean yourself up we only have half an hour until we leave" frank says while he's putting his pants as underwear on. He's about to zip his pants when gerard grabs his wrists. Frank looks up at Gerard with a confused look

"I don't just do that to anyone y'know"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh well.. Uh"

"Will you be my boyfriend gerard?"

"Yes!" Frank giggles and leans in to kiss Gerard but the door makes a click and the boys run to their seats

"Well you are now dismissed" Mrs. Stump says half asleep "I have you learned your lesson"

Frank and Gerard leave holding hands