Chapter 1: the end

2nd person POV

You sat up in your bed with a large smile plastered on your face. 'Today's the day!' You thought as you ran out of your room and into the one just across the hall.

"Auntie wake up!!!"

You shouted as you opened the windows, and climbed onto your aunts bed. "Wake up, wake up!" You shouted once again, now jumping onto your aunt.

"Wh-what happened?!" Your aunt sprung up.

"Did someone break in?! Do you need me to call the police?! Heroes?!" Her aunt asked panicking and checking your body for any injuries.

"Are you hurt?! Do you need me to call an ambulance?! Do-"

You quickly stop your aunts rambling by placing your small hand on her mouth.

"Everything is ok auntie!" You said to her enthusiastically. "I was just happy because today's my birthday!" You looked up at her happily.

Your aunt then picked you up, and held you on her hip with a bright smile. "You scared me!" She said poking your nose making you giggle. "Sorry auntie" you said "I'm just so happy!"

"It's alright N/n" she responded putting you down. "Anyways are you ready for your present?"

You nodded your head extremely fast causing her to worry. "Calm down N/n!" She said with (what you guessed was supposed to be) a stern face. "Last time you did that you got a headache for a whole day." You were an extremely fragile child, meaning, one small hit in the arm could leave you sore for days.

You stopped and giggled at you aunts attempt to be stern. " Alright follow me." Your aunt said walking off. You ran after her, as she was faster than you, resulting in you tripping over your foot and fall. Just as you were about to hit the hard floor something white and puffy appeared making your fall soft and comfortable.

"Y/n!" Your aunt said with, now a real, stern face. "How many times do I have to tell you not to run!" She scolded. "I almost didn't catch you this time..."

Nana L/n
Quirk: cotton
She can create and control cotton by moving her hands in a specific way.
Drawbacks:
When creating cotton her body temperature increases and she gets a small fever.

"S-sorry auntie" you giggle slightly nervous as you stand up.

______

After eating some delicious pancakes, made by one of the many maids in your house, your aunt walked you into the the living room. "Now stay here ok N/n?" Your aunt said to you. "And close your eyes."

You did as you where told. After about a minute you opened one eye. "No peaking!" Your aunt shouted when she saw you. "Ok" you giggled. After about another minute your aunt whispered in front of you happily. "Open your eyes!"

You opened you eyes to see a box with F/c wrapping and a S/f/c ribbon.