Chapter 1

Ten years later in cat years, Brock woke up early in the morning. "Wake up, mother!" Said Brock. Cordelia woke up. "I said at seven o clock not at six o clock", said Cordelia. "But I want to wait with you", said Brock. Cordelia sighed and carried Brock with her mouth. Today was the day where Elizabeth and Lambert become cats. Cordelia went to the hills with Brock.

"Let's wait here till your father comes with Elizabeth and Lambert", said Cordelia. Cornelius came with his two grown cats who were Elizabeth and Lambert who were twenty in cat years. Brock's face lightened up. "Hi dad!" Said Brock. Cornelius ignored him. "Your dad is busy", said Cordelia.

Elizabeth and Lambert placed their paw in mud and placed their paw in a stone. "I declare you both cats", said Cornelius. "What about me?" Asked Brock. Cornelius looked at Brock. "Uh, you're too young to be one. You need be trained proper before you can handle the real world", said Cordelia. "Yeah, maybe next time", teased Lambert as he pushed Brock into the mud.

Elizabeth lifted Brock up and cleaned him. "That's not nice. Apologize!" Demanded Elizabeth. "Sorry", said Lambert. Elizabeth hugged Brock. "Don't listen to him", said Elizabeth. "I'm not because my ears are covered in mud", said Brock. Cornelius looked at the sky. "I'm sorry but I have to go", said Cornelius. "Sweetheart, spend time with your kids, you'll never get the time ever again", said Cordelia.

Cornelius stopped for a minute. "I'll attend Brock's", said Cornelius. "But that will be in ten years", said Cordelia. Cornelius nodded and left. "Mom, where's dad?" Asked Brock. "He's looking for more food", said Cordelia. Brock sighed. "Why does dad disappear?" Asked Brock. "I honestly don't know", said Cordelia. Cordelia walked Brock, Elizabeth, and Lambert home.

END OF CHAPTER