Chapter 3

In the middle of the night, Cornelius walked to the mountains. He saw three huskies walking to him. "I'm afraid that Xavier has bad news. Your deal is off so give us your family or your dead!" Said the female husky. "Xavier, is this true?" Asked Cornelius.

Xavier chuckled. "Of course not! Yes, it's real! We want food", said Xavier. "We made a deal!" Said Cornelius. Xavier looked at Cornelius. "I'm not really good at keeping the deal. Go ask Shamari", said Xavier. "It's true. We're tired of your crap, we don't need you to hunt for us anymore", said Shamari. A dumb husky laughed. "Keonta, do you have anything to say?" Asked Xavier.

"Give us family or you dead!" Chuckled Keonta. Cornelius sighed. "Fine", said Cornelius. "So, what's it gonna be?" Asked Xavier. Cornelius looked at Xavier. "I will die. I just need to tell my family something", said Cornelius. "Ah yes, tell them that you're getting food from China", said Xavier.

Cornelius hissed and clawed Xavier. "Watch your temper. Alright, you better make it quick, buzzo", said Xavier. Cornelius sighed and walked to the abandoned shed. Brock heard the paw steps and got up quickly.

"Mom! Get up! It's dad!" Yelled Brock. Cordelia got up and saw Cornelius. "Hey Cornelius", said Cordelia. "I just want to tell you something. I'll be gone for a while", said Cornelius. Cornelius walked away. Brock ran to him. "Hey dad! Wanna play?" Asked Brock.

"Sport, I would love to play but I can't", said Cornelius. Brock sighed. "Oh you don't love me", said Brock. Cornelius got mad. "Go home!" Yelled Cornelius. "You're not gonna make me!" Said Brock as he accidentally bumped into a giant rock. The rock cracked and started falling. "Get out of the way!" Yelled Cornelius.

Cornelius pushed Brock out of the way for Cornelius to be crushed by the rock. Brock saw Cornelius's paw under the rock. "Dad?" Asked Brock. Brock walked up to his paw. "Dad, please answer me!" Cried Brock. He saw a pack of huskies running towards him. He ran away. They chased him to a cliff but he jumped off and went in the pool of the lake.

END OF CHAPTER