Meeting Again (Imagine for Shakeria) Part 2

**RECAP**
"Before we start we wanna let everyone know that Shakeria the nerd fucked EVERYONE on the basketball and football team!!"

Then everyone started laughing. I hurried up and tried to run away but as I was August and Nicole dumped chili all over me. I started crying and ran out the gym totally embarrassed. How could August do that?!?

**2 YEARS LATER**

So it's been two years since what happened to me back in High School. After that night I went to school the next day and everyone literally EVERYONE laughed and talked about me but when I got home I found out that my dad got a job in Atlanta and I was gonna be moving!! Which was really good new for me so I would never have to go back to that school again. When I moved to Atlanta I changed my whole look and I became popular. I graduated High School and now I'm studying at to Georgia Tech in Atlanta. But, I have heard of August living in Georgia!! Ugh!!! He's an r&b artist and every time I hear his name I just wanna throw up. But anyways tonight I'm going out to the club with my girls!!!

**AT THE CLUB**
Now I'm at the club with my girls having fun. I was at the bar getting another drink while my friends were dancing. I was waiting for my drink when someone tapped my shoulder and said "Hey ma."

I turned around and It was...you guessed it!! AUGUST!! I look at him surprised but with a little bit of anger in my eyes. He noticed me too I guess because his eyes got a little wide.

"Shakeria!!" He said.

"What August?!" I said raising my voice. My drink was done so I got my glass, took a small sip and started walking away.

"No. No. No!" August said grabbing my arm and pulling me back softly. "Listen I'm sorry and I should've never did that. I'm sorry."

I was looking away with my arms crossed not looking at him.

"C'mon Shakeria." August said trying to look in my eyes. "You were right about Nicole and I should've trusted and believed you. You were my friend and I found out later that she really was cheating. I felt bad for you and like I was an idiot."

"Alright." I said looking at him."I forgive you."

"Great now you wanna go dance." He said grabbing my drink and setting it down on my table.

I looked down still a little mad but August lifted my chin and looked in my eyes.

"Please." He said holding my hand.

"Alright." I said leading him towards the dance area. As we were walking there 'Twerkaholic by B. Smyth' came on.

I started grinding on him slowly and he grabbed my hips bringing me closer. I could feel his member through his pants. To be honest, I was getting a little turned on.

"Mmmm." August said. "Damn girl. You know how to get it."

A few minuted later the song 'Touchin, Lovin by Trey Songs ft. Nicki Minaj' came on!!! (Btw this my songggggg!)

I started grinding on him more intensely getting even more turned on him. He grabbed my ass squeezing. His member was getting hard.

"Damn." August said making me stop. "I can't take it no more."

He grabbed my hand and led me out to his car. He opened the back car door and started making out with me and pushing me in the car.

************************

CLIFFHANGER!! HAHA!!! DON'T WORRY THO Y'ALL I'M MAKING A PART THREE!!😏

REQUEST REQEST REQUEST!!✊

COMMENT, VOTE AND OR SHARE!! PLEASE!!

I LOVE Y'ALL!!😘

-BROOKLYNN💜😈👊

P.S- Sorry for mistakes!!