Alright!

Sapphire: Hello everyone!!! I'm Sapphire, well Boom Sapphire. And welcome to boom book.

Shadow: More like torture book.

Sapphire: Shush!

Sonic: So... What now?

Sapphire: We wait for Truths and dares from the comment section.

Tails: Oh. Cool. So what about others Ocs?

(Suddenly a portal opens. And a palette slightly lean to purple, with the light blue having slightly purple undertones six-tailed fox and a light blue muzzle, chestfur, inside his ear, and tips of his tails walks out of the portal. He wears black gloves with purple bracelets on each wrist and has a white swirls at the palm and the back of each of his hands. He also wears a purple shoulder-toolbelt for the things he use for voodoo magic. His shoes looked exactly like Boom Tails', only in different color and design. His right eye is light blue and my left eye is palette slightly lean to purple with black swirls in each eye. He has a silver pocket watch with light blue and purple swirls around it. He also wears light blue sunglasses to protect others from hypnotism. He also wears a white scarf that my father gave. As well as he carries around a black and light purple staff with a cloudly white smooth spear at the top.)

??: Sapphire?

Sapphire: Yes? (Turns to the mysterious figure) Oh hey Hypno.

Hypno: Hey Sapphire.

Sapphire: Also for Oc, I'll allow some and I'll make a chapter on when I don't need anymore Ocs. But there's one Oc I'm adding in here because she let me in hers. Come on out Midnight.

(Midnight/Midnightshards2003 Oc walks in.)

Sapphire: Ok let's get going. Please leave us with Truths and dares. Bye.