MOONLIGHT

It was two weeks until the Met Gala. You, Timmy, and Emma decide to just take a break and have some fun before then. You were trying to focus on the fun you were about to have, but you weren't sure if you really wanted to hang out with Timmy and Emma. You could tell they were a little distant right now. You couldn't help but listen in on their conversations. Emma kept blaming Timothee for being too clingy and accused him of snooping on her phone more than once. You know Timothee, and you know he would never do that. You could tell that he was trying hard not to bug Emma too much. She seemed so mad all the time and you hardly ever saw her anymore. You try not to think about it too much, but you couldn't help imagining what Timmy was feeling right now...

Today you want to just have some alone time. You put on an oversized sweatshirt and legging. Your hair was crazy in the messy bun you made. You put on your headphones and walked out the lobby door and started walking. You didn't know where you were going. Just far away from everything. You put on some music. You were so stressed out. You wanted to disappear. It was just one of those depressing days. You were so sad too, but you didn't know why. It was like a phantom feeling. Something you're missing that your brain is trying to fill up... but what was missing?

You walked for a while until you found a little bakery. You weren't very hungry but you went in anyway and sat down and drank the water you ordered. You took off your headphones and stared out the window at people walking by. People. You thought. It's so weird how we all have our own lives. It sometimes feels like you're the only one in the world and that no one is really there. It feels like you're the only one that goes through pain and sadness. But you're not. So weird. You thought about everything. You didn't notice what time it was. You got tired and left. The sun was starting to go down. You started walking again. You put your headphones back on. You just walked and walked and walked. You had no idea where you were going. The road started to look familiar. Then you saw the bench.

You sat down on it and watched the sun go down. You put your head on your knees. Your music made you feel a little better, but a tear still streamed down your face. You're just a crazy ball of emotions, you could barely grasp on to reality. You watched the moon go up. It was midnight when you stood up to go back to the hotel. You fell asleep fast asleep in your bed, but woke up only an hour later, then stared at the ceiling for hours.

TIMOTHEE'S POV:

Emma felt so distant from me... I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I love her so much and when she pushes me away, It makes me feel so unwanted and hated. I needed some time alone tonight. I decided to go on a little walk to clear my mind. So much was happening.. I didn't know how to feel. 

 My heart was going in a million different directions. I'm so glad I had Y/N. She made me feel so much better. She made me feel important and like I wasn't a bad person. It started getting later.. I decided to go watch the sunset at my spot. I was surprised to see someone there. No one knows where the bench was. It was hidden away on the hill, covered by trees, away from the sidewalk. I walked behind the bench... I didn't want to disturb who was sitting there.. and then I realized who it was. 

It was her. 

The one person in the world that seemed like they cared about me, even at my lowest. I looked over at her face, she couldn't see me. The moonlight bounced off a tear rolling down her face. I was immediately hit. Why was she sad? What should I do? Should I help her? Does she need me? What was going through her head.. then... right when I was thinking about what was going on with her... I realized what has been going through my head...and my heart. I loved her. But I can't.. Emma. I sat behind the bench a few feet away. I thought about her and how sweet she was. 

She was perfect. 

I couldn't love her though.. I went back to my room before she left. Before she could notice me. I laid down and stared at the ceiling for hours, thinking. My mind and heart were a mess... which way should I go?

if you're a boy or go by they/them pronouns and stuff i am so sorry i didnt really add them in.. its easier to go with just one gender so i just went with mine <3