THE MET GALA

Your eyes open slowly. It's pretty light in your room and you pick up your phone and are immediately greeted with lots of texts and notifications. Your face falls... you remember what happened last night. 

You still couldn't believe it. 

You think about checking on Timmy, but you don't want to bother him. He probably wants to sort all of it out and have some quiet time before tonight. You check the time. It's 10:18. You had about two and a half hours until you needed to go to your stylist and get into your dress. You were still excited, but it was hard to enjoy it knowing how terrible Timothee was feeling. You sat up straight and stood up. You turned on the shower and tried to think of positive things. I mean, you were going to the Met Gala tonight. You started to feel more excited. You finished up your shower and got dressed. You put your wet hair into a bun and decided to get some breakfast. You didn't feel like seeing Emma or Timmy this morning.

You stepped out of the hotel and called a taxi. You opened the door and asked the driver to take you to the cafe you used to walk to when you had a lot of time on your hands. It was a short drive. You stared out the window and tried not to think about Timothee, but you couldn't help it. The taxi stopped. You paid and tipped the driver. "Thank you." You smiled at him and he smiled back at you. 

You open the door to the cafe and got a coffee. You sat down and sipped on it. You started texting Timmy but ended up deleting it. Then you rewrote it again a few minutes later. 

Hey.. are you excited to go to the Met tonight? I'm excited to hang out with you. 

You sent it and he replied a few minutes later. 

I don't know if I want to go anymore. 

You were surprised... Timmy has been waiting for this for years now, and he's going to just miss it because his girlfriend cheated on him? You were not going to let this happen. 

You have to go.. you have been waiting for this forever. you can't give this up just because of Emma... I won't let you. 

He replied. 

I guess.. thanks. 

You frowned and threw away your trash. It was about 11. You needed to do something before it was time to get ready. It would take a while and you needed to be at the stylist at 1:00. You walked around a bit. Time passed by fast and you found yourself sitting in the lobby of your hairstylist. "Y/n, time for your appointment." You stood up and followed the assistant to a very glamorous room.

You sat down in a huge, comfortable chair. Your hairstylist was Laura Theodore. She was a very well-known, talented stylist and she was so talented. You showed her the dress you were going to wear and she showed you some hairstyle ideas. You chose what you thought would be best and she went to work. It only took about an hour to do. She turned you around so you faced the mirror in front of you. "Finished! Do you like it? It looks so chic and it will look amazing with the dress you chose." You looked in the mirror and smile.

"It's gorgeous!! Thank you so much for doing this for me. You are so talented!" The hairstyle was simple, yet elegant and would hold the whole day, which you were very grateful for. (see below) You paid her and wished her well. You were getting picked up by a limo and were going to ride with Emma to Verona Statti where your dresses were being held. You texted her asking when they would arrive around. You didn't want to, but you needed to know how long until the limo was arriving. She texted you back saying only a few more minutes. You sat down, careful not to ruin your hair. Getting your hair done made you feel more excited about tonight. You couldn't wait! All that was left was make-up and getting into your dress.