Chapter One

EDITED**

*TRIGGER WARNING: ALCOHOL*

"(Y/n), what's going on?"
"I... I did something terrible."

The words still rang clear in Hawks' head. What could someone like (Y/n) do? The most terrible thing the pro hero has seen that man do was accidentally put the glass bottle in the wrong bin, although (Y/n) was quick to fix that mistake. He even begged an officer patrolling nearby to give him some sort of punishment for doing something so small. It was clear to say that the officer was beyond terrified by the sudden pro hero's begging for doing virtually nothing. 

"What could he do?" The winged male scoffed to himself, pushing away the documents on his desk and letting them land into the small rubbish bin by the side of his desk. The secretary would take care of the paperwork when she came back from her lunch break. 

A groan bubbled up in the young man's throat, leaving his lips not long after. His head was draped over the chair, his yellow-tinted visors falling off his face and making a small clank once it made contact with the ground. The visors bounced off before landing a few centimeters away from the chair, a small crack in the frame from the hard landing of the hardwood flooring. His legs thrown over the top of his now tidy desk, one leg over the over, tapping against the pale teal coloured table. 

Hawks paid no mind to the tapping, or to the cracked glasses near his feet. His mind attempted to shift his focus onto the handsome (h/c) male, rather than his problems, but he resisted the very tempting urge. 

"He's so damn annoying. Him and his stupid perfect face and dumb cute voice..." He grumbled, slamming the heel of his boot into the table and making it jolt and screech against the flooring. 

"Ouch, I didn't know you felt that way." A familiar deep voice called out from the window before a soft thud of two feet hit the hardwood floors. A smirk was evident on his face, staring at the second ranked pro hero with a teasing glint in his alluring (e/c) eyes. 

Hawks gasped and fell back off his chair, turning his head just in time to see a pair of similar looking wings. A ring shape was just beginning to close up behind (Y/n), showing offf the bottom of his agency. People were walking around, some even looking at the ring as others attempted to go through it and failing to do so. The ring closed up quickly when one person almost touched it, a sound of screams to come from down below.

... Someone just lost a finger. Great, a law suit. 

(L/n) (Y/n)!

Quirk: Teleport Rings

His quirk is basically teleportation! If he puts his hands together and stretches them outwards, he creates a ring only he can go through! He can teleport through different areas within a 100 mile radius! Although if he teleports too much, he becomes sick and drowsy. He also can not teleport to unknown places! He must have a clear understanding of where and why he is going, or else he may teleport to the wrong place! But when another person tries to touch the rings he makes, the body part they touched it with teleports away!

Hawks swore he could hear the loud and annoying voice of President Mic boom through his office, although no one was there apart from him and (Y/n). 

"How long were you there for?" Hawks sat back up after it registered in his mind that he was on the floor. "What did you hear?" His questions were rushed and scattered, but all (Y/n) could do was smirk at the flushed face of the embarrassed bird. 

"Long enough to hear you talk about my 'stupid perfect face'." (Y/n) answered, kneeling down beside Hawks to take his hand. Keigo refused the hand and pushed it away, glaring daggers at him. Hawks was about to speak up again until he noticed a familiar bracelet in the other man's palm. "How did you get this? Did you steal it? How did you get into my apartment?!"

"Ah, you're wrong little birdy. We spent the night together and you gave this to me for the time being, I wanted to give it back." Hawks' face erupted into an embarrassing blush, "What? Did we- No we didn't- my ass doesn't hurt-" The pro hero grumbled, ignoring the laugh from (Y/n) as Hawks admitted he was the bottom, "Why were we together all night? Did you drug me and kidnap me or something?!"

(Y/n) smirked and continued to explain the night to his little bird.