14 *part 2*

A/N okay this is a little more smutty, skip if you need to, okay carry on

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor p.o.v

Two days later

I walked down the hallway, with Dillion on my back. I felt caged in such huge space. I walked to my locker and lazily opened it. Dillon came up smiling like the world is fair. I rolled my eyes and got my books out.

"What's wrong bro- don't tell me it's that bit©h?"

I looked well more glared at him. I stepped closer to him and punched him in his face sending him to the marble worn out school floors. I just looked at him and stalked away, feeling the anger boiling up. I just walked not really knowing where I was going, until I found an abandoned girls bathroom. I opened it and I could hear sniffling.

"Are you okay?" I asked feeling worried for the stranger. I felt the air stiffen along with the person .I couldn't see through the dark, that was a barrier between us. "Is that you Taylor?" I instantly recognized the voice and reached for the nearest light switch. I searched desperately until I found it and shaking switched it on.

third person p.o.v

Taylor ran to broken looking girl, that has his heart. He scoped up her frame and held tightly as he felt her small hands grasped his shirt desperately.

Jaila didn't know how she got there but she went there to cry and be alone. But she glad she came .He looked at her face and she looked drained and broken and Jaila was thinking the same thing about him.

"I'm so sorry Jaila- I- didn't me-an to, I yelled a-t m-my mom and-" Taylor was chocking on his words as his sobs came out. "I missed you." Jaila spoke weakly as Taylor looked into her eyes and smiled. Taylor looked down at her wrist that wasn't covered. He picked up her wrist slowly and counted the numerous scars some were old and new .He got lost around 54 and pecked her battle wounds. Another tear came down and Jaila wiped it away and smiled away sadly. "Dont." He breathed into her neck.

As Jaila straddled him and buried her face into his dirty blonde hair. "I love you alright?" Taylor leaned back and looked into her eyes with all seriousness. "I love you too." Jaila spoke weakly resting her arms on his shoulders. Taylor got up and helped up his princess.

"Lets skip." Taylor said holding into her waist. "Yeah it's depressing here." He took her hand and they ran through the halls giggling and laughing as he ran into walls and lockers. Both surprised that they didn't get caught. Finally they made it to his car and they hurriedly got in and drove away.

Jaila and Taylor stumbled into her house giggling and kissing. Enjoying the moment they have together. Taylor pushed Jaila against the wall, and trapped her between his arms and the wall. "Jaila." He mumbled against her neck as he started to suck on her sweet spot making her back arch and her chest hit his. "Y-yes." she moaned grasping the back of his shirt. He stopped and looked into her eyes. "I wanna make love to you." He mumbled closing his eyes fearing rejection of his lover.

Jaila thought for a minute, then it hit her this might be the last time they will share together. She smiled and kissed him which caught Taylor by surprise. "Yes, let's make love."

Jaila pushed Taylor into the bed as she took off her shirt and climbed into his lap and straddled him. Taylor took her Jean covered hips and grinded them against his making him throw his head back. Jaila took his hands off and and started kissing his neck desperately trying to find his sweet spot, he moaned loudly and bucked his hips into hers. Jaila smirked into his neck and tugged at his hair making him whimper an 'dont tease'. Jaila kisses traveled down to his cooler bone then leaned back and took off his shirt. Kissing his chest and every dint and ab. Making Taylor breath hitch as she started kissing and licking his happy trail as it disappeared into his jeans.

Taylor's mind was hazy with pleasure. Jaila kissed his noticeable large bulge and licked it though his jeans causing Taylor to bite his fist and moan. "Such a fu©kung tease." Jaila smirked and unbuttoned his pants and took them off.

Once she threw them somewhere, Jaila pulled down his Calvin Klein underwear and started grabbing his thick length and put her mouth on the pink tip, causing him to moan. Jaila took his whole length in her mouth and worked skilfully as she heard whimpers, moans and growls coming from Taylor.

She got up before he could come and took off the rest of her garments leaving her bare to Taylor. Taylor licked his lips and pushed her into the bed and started to get between her legs.

"I'm on the pill." Jaila mumbled against his lips and Taylor nodded and started to push in. "Are you sure?" Taylor asked unsure. Jaila nodded and intertwined their hands above their heads. He nodded and pushed all the way in. Jaila squeezed her eyes shut, and Taylor moved slowly then started moving faster when Jaila started moaning.

"Taylor!" Jaila yelled as he kept hitting her spot and abusing it. "I love you." Taylor moaned in her ear as he went deeper inside her. The headboard was banging against the wall as her pictures were hitting the wall at full force. The bed was squeaking and Taylor's breath got heavier but he wouldn't stop.

Skin slapping against skin was heard along with the yells coming from the lovers. Taylor put his hands on the headboard thrusting into her harder under her command. Pain and pleasure was surging through his body as Jaila was scratching his back.

That's when the headboard and the bed legs broke and they were sent to the floor but Taylor still didn't stop. His high coming on he came and slowly let go of the broken wood and kissed his princess. When she didn't respond, he pulled back and looked at her face which her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly.

"Jaila, Jaila?" She still wake up and figured that she passed out from the pleasure. He laughed quietly to himself and went to her closet and got out a sweater and some shorts and put them on her. He wrapped his arms around her and was carried to sleep next to his princess.

A/N ZAYMMMMMM TAYLOR GOT IT GOING ON, and yes Jaila is okay and that actually happens. Anyway it was smutty like I said. but this I am proud of course but I did good,

14 Reads

2 votes

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW