16

To be continued

"Taylor, is what Trent said in there true?" Tears rolling down my face like waterfalls. "Let me explain." Taylor tried walking forward which I denied by stepping back. "Can we at least talk in the car, it's cold and I don't want you to get cold." I sighed and got in slowly. Taylor sighed and ran a bloody hand through his hair as he sat in the driver's seat.

"Okay once I met you, I went into account that drugs could break this relationship and I still did them up til the time I asked you out, since you told me about your dad. I've been clean for a while, I did slip up when we got broke apart because I couldn't handle the pain, missing you and not holding you hurt so I slipped to get rid of the aching pain. Maybe it was a dumb choice but not at that time. I'm sorry."

"Taylor you lied to me." I breathed out slowly meeting his watered gaze. "Jaila you lied to me too." Taylor said clenching the stirring wheel. Which we weren't even driving.

"How?" I barked confused and offended.

"Dont play dumb! You cut and after you promised me you wouldn't! I'm not the only one at fault!!!"

Oh I forgot about that...

"Still I told you about it and you lied two times!!! Once to my face!"

"Jaila I'm not going to argue with you about this, this is stupid and I tried to say sorry!"

"Fine then we dont have to argue because this argument is over." I jumped out of the car and started walking down a sidewalk even though I have no idea where I'm going.

I heard someone slowly started driving along the sidewalk and the window going down."Jailaaaaaaa.."

I kept walking down the sidewalk, ignoring him. "Baby girl, I'm sorry I didn't mean to, please come back."

Silence.

"I didn't mean to yell."

Silence.

"I'm not leaving."

Silence.

"do you even know where your going?"

Silence.

"Baby girl."

Silence.

"Okay I will just not say anything."

Taylor was met with silence again and sighed running his hand through his hair.

(Long walk and slow driving later)

We finally made back to my house and I went up to my door and I unlocked it. I heard Taylor get out of his truck and close it. I hurried up and closed it in his face. I hope he doesn't think he's getting off the hook.

"Jaila, I'm sorry. Please let me in!"

"No!" I yelled as I went up stairs and took off my clothes and put on a sweatshirt and leggings. No bra but thong.

"Jaila unlock the door."

I heard him outside my bedroom door. How in the hell did he get in?!

"You gave me a key." I'm done.

"Jaila, I'm going to sit against this door til you open up and talk to me." I heard him lean against my bedroom door and sigh.

I silently did the same thing and leaned my head against the door.

"You know, when those dark days passed I felt so lonely and I felt so empty inside. I wanted- No needed to hold you and kiss your soft pink lips. Man I'm whipped can't say I mind. My mother tried to keep me away from you and well she failed. She can't keep me away from the love of my life. It's true your the love of my life and I don't want any other girl. Just you. Your perfectly imperfect. I want my future with you, I can picture it too..."

As Taylor was going on and on about our future I closed my eyes and listened. My worries and anger went away and I just listened to his rough but sweet voice that seemed to caress my ears like silk.

"...Then we will have twins and it will be one girl and one boy. The boy name will be Isaac Michael Caniff then our daughter will be-"

"Tyler Rose Caniff." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah Tyler Rose Caniff. I love it....I love you."

"I love you too but I'm not happy about what u did."

"I know but I'm sorry I slipped baby girl but never again. Promise?" Taylor questioned.

"Promise."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up with my back aching and I noticed I was against my door.

Then I remembered what happened last night, and I heard Taylor's snoring through the door. I chuckled and got up.

I opened the door and watched as Taylor fell against my carpet hard.

"Oww."

"Ha, come here."

Taylor got up and hugged me tight may I add that I almost suffocated. "Okay I love you too but I don't- t-think you want me to die." He laughed and let go. "Can we cuddle, my back hurts."

Taylor nodded and took my hand and led me to my bed. He stopped and took off his shirt and pants leaving him in a boxers. He got in and put the covers over us and we cuddled for the rest of day just how I like it.....

A/N Fluffy at the end but nothing wrong with that. But i updated and feel at whole and complete so yeah. comment and vote!!!

if you COMMENT my the FASTER I update so yeah please?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW