Minecraft

Getting through the week had been a nightmare. Besides having to deal with midterms it seemed like pretty much everyone in your classes was going insane. It created an atmosphere that became overbearing at times. Besides the tension at school, it also became a bit hectic in your home life with an old friend of yours who decided to visit abruptly and caused trouble as usual with people. Although you would have preferred him to stay in a hotel he was now sleeping on an air mattress in your living room for some unknown reason. He's always complained about it so you couldn't figure out why he had insisted on staying with you while knowing he'd had to sleep on it. You two were actually pretty close as children. He was your only friend for the longest time due to your shyness and social awkwardness as a child. You depended on him a lot as the years went on but sometimes he could get a little overbearing. Like with how he's constantly been around you almost 24/7 since he's been around. Though luckily today he went out with some of his friends for a bit so you would have time to yourself.

Letting out a sigh of relief you plopped yourself down on your gaming chair. No more stresses had to be on your mind anymore; you could just take the weekend to relax, chat with friends, and play games. As your computer starts up you take the moment to refill your water bottle since hydration is important to gamers. (friendly reminder to drink water.)

Going back to your computer you realized that Discord had already pulled up and saw that you had a message from Kakyoin.

Cherry Boi

Just letting you know we're in vc in the server so feel free to drop in whenever you can

You typed back a reply letting him know that you'd be on in a few minutes. You had been looking forward to hanging out with your two new friends the whole week, but suddenly you felt really nervous. Voice chatting with new people always made you feel like a nervous wreck since you wanted them to like you, but you never knew what they could really be thinking about you since you couldn't see their reactions face to face.

Clicking on the server icon on the left side of the Discord app you looked at the voice chat channel they were in currently named 'Geymers on the Minecraft Bed'. You took in a deep breath trying to let out all your nerves. Finally after moments of hesitation you press on the voice chat channel to join to be met with a loud French accent being thrown at you.

"Tout le monde est si méchant avec moi..." You assumed it was Polnareff who had whined out the French words.

"Polneraff I will elbow you so hard in the face again if you keep saying that meme." The other man who's smooth voice sounded like heaven to your ears threatened him.

"See this proves my point you're always so mean to me."

"Please shut up." Kakyoin stated in a tone of disappointment. "Oh wait (Y/USER) joined hello" Kakyoin's tone brightened up.

"Heyo losers."

"Wait....you're a girl???" Polneraff was extremely confused.

"Bruh how did you not know?"

"I don't know, I thought gamer girls don't exist online. That's what Kakyoin told me."

"Oh right my bad forgot I don't exist."

"Yeah shame on you." Kakyoin added to the conversation with a laugh.

"I just realized we never asked your name mademoiselle."

"Oh right it's (Y/N)."

"A very beautiful name mon cherie."

"Polneraff shut up. Don't try to hit on her."