two.

On his way home, Byeongkwan had gotten a text from Yuchan. He didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment and just get home before his father does. In the span of 3 seconds, Yuchan had spammed Byeongkwan with 124 messages. Annoyed, he opened his phone to reply to Yuchan.

[gay bitch]

gay bitch :

BYEONGKWANNNNNNNN

SIRRRR

REPLY TO ME YOU ASS

BYEONGKWANNNNNNNNNN

this is why youre failing math

its bc you woNt fUckING rEplY tO mY teXTTTssSS 😤😤

Seen, today at 2:46 pm

gay bitch :

OH LEAVING ME ON READ

I SEE HOW IT IS

BITCHHHH

kwan :

wtf do you wanT

gay bitch :

YOUR LOVE AND AFFECTION YOU BITCH

kwan :

FUCK NO YOU AINT GETTING THAT

gay bitch :

gimme 😤

but like fr tho do you have the science hw

kwan :

...

is that all you wanted

gay bitch :

yup 😊

kwan :

so 124 messages for science hw

gay bitch :

imayormaynotwantedtoaskifyouwereokay

afteryouwerelikespacingoutatlunch

itwasaboutyourmomagainwasntit

kwan :

oh-

yea it was about my mom and yea im fine

gay bitch :

y'sure?

kwan :

yes

AND YOU DIDNT NEED TO SPAM ME 124 TIMES FOR THIS

gay bitch :

yES i DiDd

YOU WERENT ANSWERING ME YOU ASS

Seen, today at 2:51 pm

SToP LEavinG mE oN reADDD

Seen, today at 2:51 pm

meanie >:(

Seen, today at 2:52 pm

Byeongkwan smiled at his phone, Yuchan always seem to make his day when he was down. Even if his smile only lasted a few seconds, he was glad that he even smiled. He walked a little farther to his house. Once he made it to the front door, Byeongkwan took a deep breath and hoped his father wasn't home yet.

Opening the door slightly, Byeongkwan took a peek inside. The hallway was empty, just a table with a picture of his family stood in that hallway. Byeongkwan opened the door even more, earning a loud creek from the hinges. He cursed under his breath, not wanting to make too much noise in case his father was actually home. Byeongkwan stood there, his heart stopping as he waited for some sort of noise. Thankfully he didn't hear anything and walked inside, closing and locking the door behind him. Byeongkwan hung his jacket and backpack on one of the hooks in the hallway.

What awaited him in the living room wasn't an empty room with furniture, instead Byeongkwan saw his father holding a wooden scratcher. "You're late." His father said in a cold tone, he was obviously pissed. Byeongkwan stood there in fear, almost dropping his phone. He took one or two steps back, waiting for when his father got up from his armchair. And as soon as Byeongkwan's father stood up, Byeongkwan quickly turned around and make a run for it. He unlocked the door and opened it, running into the cold.