Chapter Two

"What do you want you stalker?" Alanna asked walking into the class knowing there was no way to escape him. He would always find her anyway.

"Ouch. You wound me princess." Ryan pouted holding his hand over his heart.

"Good maybe if I do it hard enough you'll die and finally stop nagging me." Alanna snapped and she saw his face fall just a little bit. She felt a little bad for getting snappy with him but it was gone before she could scold herself for feeling sorry for another person.

His sad face didn't last though because he masked it quickly and wore an even bigger smile. How did his smiles just keep getting bigger?

"It's not that easy to get rid of me cupcake." He replied with a smirk.

"First of all stop with the nicknames and second get off my desk. I'm hungry and you're sitting between me and my food." She said glaring at him.

For once he didn't fight her because he got up and sat on her desk mates chair. She sat down before taking her keys out of her pocket, unlocking the desk and taking out her food flask. She had prepared meat pies for her lunch today and thankfully they were still warm. Thank the Lord for the creation of food flasks.

"Can I please have one?" Ryan requested.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"But I didn't have lunch yet waiting for you." He whined.

"Still no Ryan." She replied picking one up and biting into it.

"Please please."

"No"

"I could go on till you either share it or eat all of them." He reasoned and she felt her resolve melt.

He was right. He was nagging enough to do it till she shared or just ate them all.

"Fine but don't get used to eating my food." She warned pushing the flask closer to him.

"Deal. " He grinned and grabbed a meat pie before biting into it quickly. He moaned in appreciation and Alanna smiled. She liked it when people enjoyed her food.

"I'm sorry." He apologized after practically inhaling down that first one and grabbing another one.

Luckily she had made enough for two. Or just one and was just being nice and hospitable. Definitely not her style but Ryan brought out the worst in her.

"Why?" She asked finishing hers off too and grabbing another.

"I'm going to break my word. I could definitely get used to eating like this." He replied taking a bite and moaning again.

He really had to stop doing that. If anyone heard him from the outside they'd definitely get the wrong idea.

"I'll just ignore that because it won't happen. Now tell me why you were waiting for me." She asked and he didn't reply immediately as he was busy eating all her food.

Three of these and Alanna was set. She was usually full after eating two but she had a feeling today would be more exhausting so she needed the energy.

"Mrs Watiri called you outside so I assumed she was talking about me tutoring you and I decided to wait so we can discuss it." He informed her while still wanting he food.

"You're not tutoring me Ryan." She replied with a tone of finality.

"What why?" He asked swallowing the last bit of meat pie.