Chapter Three

Alanna always had the hardest time waking up in the morning. Not only was it hard leaving her warm sheets but she also knew it was just going to be another messed up day at school dealing with twerps for teenagers and teachers who didn't care. After giving herself a pep talk about trying to be nicer she finally got out of bed and made it up or she'd get it from her mother about being untidy. She went on her knees to say her daily prayers at the foot of her bed asking God to give her the courage she needed to face another day at school. When she was done with her prayers she got up and opened her wardrobe to get her uniform.

Her room was simple consisting of a huge four by six bed that she loved with navy sheets and a camouflage duvet with two matching pillows. She had a wardrobe built into the wall and two bedside tables and a chair. One table had all her books and study material while the other had her laptop and a few essentials she needed. There was also a shoe rack by the door where she kept her shoes. She loved her shoes alright and had a very expensive collection of sneakers.

Alanna stripped off her nightdress and walked outside her room into the bathroom she shared with her sister to take a much needed shower. Her sister didn't live there most of the time because she was away at university and only came home during the holidays. They talked all the time but she still missed her. They were sisters as well as best friends being as they were both indoor cats and rarely had time to go outside to make other friends. Alanna had always been okay with their arrangement but ever since Elizabeth, her sister went away to school it was just not the same anymore. She found herself lonelier than ever.

Her parents were always at work so she was left home alone most of the time and lately their not so large house was becoming bigger and bigger. Maybe she should start making friends. But that included actually talking to other people and she wasn't very good at that. Anyway it was just a few more months and she would join college and make new friends there. Her sister always spoke of how people were different at the university and she hoped they really were. She didn't need any more negative people in her life. She already had enough of those to last her a few lifetimes.

Getting out of the bathroom after a proper shower and brushing her teeth Alanna walked back to her bedroom to get dressed. She made sure to dry off well before applying lotion on her body and putting on her underwear. She then put on her uniform which was thankfully slacks today and a pair of ankle socks. Alanna had slimmed her school slacks to hug her figure better. She had a nice lower body so she made sure to accentuate that. She then picked out a pair of FILA sneakers that were white, black and brown to complete her whole look. The school didn't really pay attention to what shoes they wore so she took advantage of that and wore whatever she liked in that department.

Standing in front of the mirror she gave herself a once over to make sure she was properly dressed. She had trimmed her hair and used blowout to make it curly. She had also shaved the sides to resemble a fade. Alanna was a hundred percent tomboy and she liked her style, it was unique and she loved it. Sure she had a feminine body but she didn't care about that. She had size thirty eight boobs which were quite large, a bit of a tummy that she actually liked and a huge ass and matching hips to match. She took after her mother who who was short and petite but she got her height from her dad who was very tall.

She used some gel to style her hair and finding herself presentable grabbed her backpack and walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Her house was a beautiful bungalow that her parents had saved up for a really long time to build it. It had three bedrooms, Alanna's, Elizabeth's and the master bedroom which belonged to her parents. Then there was the living room which was quite huge, the kitchen which was her favorite part of the house, the dining room that they rarely used unless they had company or whenever her mom insisted and a small storage room. The house had two bathrooms complete with a shower, toilet and a sink. One was in the master bedroom and the other one was shared by the two sisters.