Chapter 6: Mine. Yours.

Word count: 1815
( Unedited.)

WARNING! This chapter contains sexual themes. Rated all the way R. There will be a warning ahead.

"Did I ask you to touch me? To kiss my ear? Where did you see an open invitation?"

Her voice was steady and yet demanding and I was officially aroused.

She had a small audience and I continue to much, intrigued to see how she would handle herself.

"Ah, you crazy bitch!" The douche bag cried out in pain.

"The craziest, pup."

As quickly as she had him in that submission hold she released his arm kicking his legs from under him landing him flat on the floor.
"
"Whose the bitch now?"

Dude move quickly, scrambling to his feet. He swung at her and missed only to be flipped over his shoulder landing on the floor with a thud. She kick in the stomach knocking him back down when he attempted to get back up.

She circled him a little like an animal stalking its prey watching as he rolled from side to side. Taking her heel, she pressed it into the side of his face to keep him from moving.

"I think I'll call you spot." She moved her foot down his throat. "And at my commando you'll lick the dog shit from my boot."

She forcefully continued to shove her heel into his throat applying pressure.

While any other time I wouldn't mind if she killed him, there were still humans here.

Gently I placed my hand on the small of her back wrapping around to her waist, easing her back a little bit.

"Easy love, wouldn't want blood on your hands would we?"
"Wouldn't be the first time ," she mumbled not really sparing me a glance and I smirked. 
"Easy." I coaxed feeling her relax slightly as I begin to guide her away, taking one of her hands in mine.

"Fuck off," I said, sparing the guy a look.

The switch in my tone was subtle, something I know a human wouldn't notice but he definitely got the message. He's from my pack I can tell by his scent. I'll deal with his ass later.

"How about I buy you a drink?"

A slight nod from her was received and I led her to the bar. I held her hand until she gracefully sat down pulling the sides of her dress down a little bit. I bit my lip as I sat beside her, adjusting my jeans a tad feeling them get tighter and tighter the longer I look at her.

"What can I get you at all this fine evening." The bartender smiled bowing toward me slightly.
"May I?"

Again, the goddess before me said nothing, and I patiently waited as I could tell she was studying me, not bothering to hide it. Finally a small grin graced her lips.

"Go for it." My eyes lingered on her for a bit before I turned toward the bartender.
" Will take a beer, a Hennessy bramble for the lady, and two shots of your finest whiskey please."

"You look like a woman who can handle her liquor."

She raised an eyebrow at me but said nothing as the shots were placed in front of us.

"Let's see if you're right, sir."

We each took one, both thanking the bartender who told us to give her a holler if we needed anything. Facing one another we both held our shots up.

"To not killing anyone." As soon as the words left my lips she tossed her head back and laughed, I couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"To not killing anyone." She agreed.