Let us Die Together

TW: Death, Stabbing, Blood and Gore, Murder, you get the idea
Ship: light toxic Hajime Hinata x Nagito Komaeda
Perspective: Switching perspectives - Nagito Komaeda, poetic third person; Akane Owari, first person

With shakey steps he walked towards his target's cabin.
"This is it..." he mumbled.
The white haired man had a tight grip on a large knife. Every inch of him was trembling. The cold and quiet night added to the unnerving atmosphere.
He knocked on the door and hid the knife behind his back. A brunet man with a green tie answered the door.
"N-Nagito..? What are you doing here so late?" He could probably feel the unnerving energy aswell.
"Let me in." He demanded shortly and calmly. The brunet looked scared as he took a step back. The  white haired man followed him into the cabin, closing the door and locking it on his way in.
"W-What are you doing, Nagito?" He could sense the other's fear. He let out a dry laugh.
"Why... I am going to kill you, Hajime."

Fear filled the brunet's eyes as he stumbled back, landing hard on the floor as his white haired attacker walked slowly towards him, revealing his knife. The attacker was still shaking.
"Nothing here matters... We are all ones and zeros... So I'm going to end both of us..." He spoke calmly, juxtaposed from his body language. The brunet was frozen in place looking up at him.
"W-What do you mean?! A m-murder suicide..?!" Panic filled his eyes. Prey caught by his predator, he wished he could flee. The white haired attacker laughed his insane laughter.
"There's no way I could explain to you... the truth I've discovered. You'll know in due time, you'll probably understand the context clues once you've left this world." The prey could feel his heartbeat quicken as the predator took a step closer and gazed down on him. "Let's accend to the heavens together... And escape this horrid game." The white haired man shook more, keeping a tight grip on the knife.
"N-Nagito! Wait-!" The prey yelled, but to no avail.
"LET US LEAVE THIS SIMULATION TOGETHER, HAJIME! AND LET US DIE TOGTHER!" The insane predator screamed, eyes swirling with that crewl mix of hope and despair he was known for. All his nerves were on end and he wouldn't stop trembling. Even as he tackled his already knocked down prey.
"Nagito, stop!" The brunet struggled, terrified of his attacker above him.
"LET US... DIE... TOGETHER..!" The white haired man repeated through shakey breaths. He raised his knife with a twisted smile and his heart beat wildly.
"NO!" The prey screamed preemptively, bracing himself for the stab.
But you can never prepare yourself for that much pain.

The white haired predator stabbed down into his prey's chest, bright blood splattering. A roar from pain erupted from his victim's mouth. His breath grew more shakey until it grew to a mix of hyperventilating and crazed laughter. His vision was blurry, intoxicated from this feeling of absolute power and misery. This feeling of despair.
"Shit... Shit! Y-You really stabbed me-! What the fuck?!" Tears welled in the prey's eyes, overwhelmed by the pain of his stab wound, he was close to losing consciousness.
The white haired lunatic looked down apon his victim with a smile as he stabbed him in the chest once again. The screams filled his ears like a twisted cacophony of pain and suffering. The overbarring smell of blood filled his nostrils.
"Don't worry, Hajime, I'll be following you... don't you worry... I'll make sure I feel so much more pain than you before I die!"
His prey screamed until he couldn't anymore. The predator looked at the body below him.
"Dead already?" He felt the unconscious face of the brunet and felt warmth. "Not yet... but that's okay... you will soon..." He gently kissed his dying victim's forehead lovingly. "I'll meet you there~"
The white haired murderer looked around the room after the adrenaline wore off.
"I made such a mess... What a shame... The others are going to have to walk though all this blood when they investigate." He looked down at his victim. "And you... You're completely drenched in it..." He held his face in one hand, nearly entranced by the blood. "How absolutely beautiful~!"
The murderer grabbed the knife again and stared at it, a smile resting on his face.
"Now it's my turn..."

He closed his eyes tight as he thrust the blade inwards, stabbing his stomach. The sharp pain made him open his eyes wide with a loud groan. A dark void consumed him. His smile twitched as he took out the blade and stabbed inward again, this time slightly up and to the right. He looked down as his twisted grin grew more and more menacing. He stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed his abdominal region over and over. Watching as the blood poured over his past victim and loving the agony it caused him physically. The pain burned and bubbled as he started to laugh. He couldn't hear his own laughter through the endless blackness that was consuming his heart, an unnerving white noise coming from his own mind drowned out the sound of his dry laughter and wet blood splattering. He was losing enough blood that he couldn't see clearly. He grew lightheaded and the room started to spin. Before he could lose concousness, the white haired maniac held his knife upwards and plunged the blade into his own forehead. He felt an indescribable split-second agony before it all went numb. The last thing he saw was a realm of blood.

I walk into the hotel resturaunt like any other day and see my friends eating.
"Yo!" I immediately start chowing down on the delicious food at the buffet table too. Gotta make sure they don't eat it all before me, right?
"Hey Akane." Fuyuhiko greets me. Is something up with him? He looks kinda distressed, but it's hard to tell with him.
"So there is Akane..." Sonia mentions.
"Huh? Is somethin' going on here I don't know about?" I ask through my food.
"Not particularly, I just hadn't seen neither you nor Hajime yet today and was concerned." Sonia explains.
"I was more worried about not seeing Nagito, you never know what that bastard might be planning..." Fuyuhiko's worrying too, huh? I swallow my food.
"Yeah, to be honest I got a feeling in my gut walkin' by Hajime's cabin to get here, but I ignored it." Kazuichi looks at me, panicked.
"Wait, aren't Akane's 'gut feelings' always right?! We should go check it out!" A few murmurs and nods go around the room and I set down my food. What a drag, I barely even got to eat.

We walk as a group towards Hajime's cabin and that feeling in my gut just keeps on getting stronger.
We get to his door and Chiaki's the first one to walk forward and knock.
"Helloooo? Haaajimeeee?" There's no answer.
"He obviously ain't answering! Just open it!" Fuyuhiko demands. Chiaki shrugs and tries the door, but it doesn't work.
"It's to be expected the door will be locked." Sonia sighs. Chiaki tries knocking again when... wait...
"Do any of you smell that?" I look to the group.
"Uh... No, not really." Kazuichi raises an eyebrow to me as I walk closer to the door.
"Ah-! Yeah, it has to be blood!" Everyone grows much more worried.
"Blood?! We have to get in there!" Fuyuhiko yells.
"Okay Chiaki, outta the way. I'm gonna bust the door down!" Chiaki moves and I kick the door in. With one loud 'bang' the door flings open and what I see then is...
A room covered in blood, and two dead bodies laying in the center of it...

*ding dong dong ding*
"A body has been discovered!"