Part 1

"RANBIR!! RANBIR!! RANBIR!!" shouted the crowd as ranbir made an entry on the football field. he smirked seeing his popularity. As he moved towards the centre, he saw his old rival ajay who seemed to think that he can defeat ranbir. Everyone in the college knows that he is the best footballer in his team.

"ohh who do we have here??" asked ranbir with a fake surprised look making him roll his eyes. "ohh yaad hai mujhe" said ranbir making a 'o' shaped mouth. "Loser gupta, aryan yaad hai na pichli baar kya hua tha" taunted ranbir as his whole team laughed at ajay. ajay glared at ranbir.

"ranbir mat bhool itta ego accha nahi hai, jiss din haarega tab mai hasuga" said ajay glaring at him. ranbir started laughing at his threat.

"kya mazak kia tune, bhool gaya pichli baar kya hua tha. ranbir kholi kisi se nahi haarta" smirked ranbir raising his collors.

Soon the match began, the umpire makes a toss between ranbir with heads and ajay with tails. He flips the coins and ranbir wins the toss. both teams starts playing the match. the ball get passed to ranbir. observing the surroundings, he passes the ball on his right to aryan. getting the ball, aryan instantly starts heading towards the goal post and the whole team starts focusing him. ranbir seeking the opportunity gets close to goal post and signs to aryan. as the opponent team tries to take a ball from aryan, he passes it to ranbir who kicks it straight to goal area. ajay sighs in frustration while ranbir and his team cheers. both the team starts playing well and soon the half break arrives with ranbir 4 goals and ajay 2 goals. ranbir's team get to their coach. As ranbir follows them, his eyes fall on the opponent team fans. there sit a girl name Prachi mehra, his college rival. As her eyes met his, he winks at her and gives a flying kiss smirking. she makes a finger gun shoots it. Sighing he goes to his team.

After a long match, ranbir had won the match again. Whole college was cheering for him while ajay was burning in embarrassment. Once again he lost the match. Ranbir comes to ajay along with aryan.

"aryan tujhe yaad hai koi keh raha tha na itta ego accha nahi hai" said ranbir indirectly taunting ajay.

"haa bro, suna tha maine" answered aryan.

"unhe sayad pata nahi hai winners never loss" said ranbir smirking at ajay. Glaring ajay went from there leaving laughing arbir behind. ranbir went out of the field when he saw her and soon a naughty idea came in his mind. he immediately took something from his bag and went in her direction.

"lecturi" shouted ranbir as prachi cringed at that stupid nickname. the next moment she stood in front of her with his stupid smirk.

"what" asked prachi gritting her teeth.

"ufffff chikchiki winner ko congratulate bhi nahi karugi" asked ranbir smirking making her frustrated.

"zoror karugi tumhe congrats par uss din jab tum apna match haaroge" retorted prachi. ranbir smirk grow wider as he moved towards her making her move back until her back hit wall. she tried to go but he blocked her side with arm.

"uff wahi gussa but prachi mujhe toh mera congrats chahiye. winner ho taarif toh banti hai na." saying he slightly touch her hair while she instantly jerks his hand.

"bola na mai tumhe zaror congrats karugi ranbir tumari haar par" said prachi gritting her teeth. "sir" exclaimed prachi with horror. he instantly stepped back looked at the direction but there was no one. As he looked back at her, he found her missing and knew she did that intentionally but the next moment he started laughing imagining her state.

Prachi ran away from there cursing him in her mind. As she kept on walking, she saw that everyone around her were giggling and laughing even her friends. she walked to her friends.