Prologue

| No one's POV

"Finally, everything is settled and put in place!"

Y/N wiped off the beads of sweat that formed on her forehead, still tired from the huge move in.

As an orphan, it was her first time to be independent and not depend on the family she had made in her orphanage. She had very big dreams and finally it seemed like those all were slowly blossoming into reality. The little studio apartment she had rented was her new home. Pursuing her dreams of being a fashion designer, she moved all the way from Busan to Seoul to work as an intern for Adora, a very famous fashion designer.

"You could have told me you had arrived, pabo!"

Her bff Sunmi stood at her doorway, her arms crossed as Y/N turned around to face her.

"I'm sorry, Sunmi. I was just so caught up with everything that I-"

"It's okay, Y/Nnie~ I understand. Now mind giving me a tour of your studio apartment?"

Y/N nodded, taking her bff on a tour of the little apartment which was rather spacious enough for Y/N. Sunmi was her bff from high school and they had stuck together by going to the same college and university. Sunmi was the one who suggested she moved to Seoul in search of a job and sure enough, Y/N had nailed it by surprising the interviewers with her intricate designs that she had worked so hard to perfect.

The two best friends bonded together, talking about what plans they had in their lives, excited for what the future was about to bring upon them. Before they knew it, the sky tainted with the shades of red and orange.

Bidding her goodbyes, Sunmi left her apartment making her feel rather lonesome. Slouching on her soft comfortable couch, she tried to get rid of the gnawing feeling of loneliness eventually giving up.

Dressing into a tracksuit, she tied her hair up in a ponytail and grabbed her keys, going out for some fresh air. She shuddered a bit, feeling the cool air touch her skin, giving her a soothing sensation.

The only thing she didn't expect were a pair of eyes watching her intently as they glinted in an absurd glee.

'Found you, Y/N…'

The mysterious person thought, a victorious smirk spread upon their face. Why was an unknown person after her?

TO BE CONTINUED...