What's Happening?

Later on in the lobby Allison checked off all the requirements for the celebration and was ready to relax and report her progress to the princess and moth Latina. However when she looked over the list again she'd found that the food still needed to be checked on as when she first did so it wasn't close to being finished yet.

"Briskette I'm going to check up on the food again it should be done by now." She said. Brisk popped out from the pile of extra fabrics smiling as she replied. "Okay I'll clean up here." She called out. Allison nodded then turned heading back down the hall toward the kitchen. As she walked on she read her notes silently making sure she didn't forget anything else. She found that the only thing left to do was to decorate the exterior of the hotel and with this new inspiration courtesy of Alastor she had an idea of how to do it. She absentmindedly manifested the rose he gave her. She looked at it intently as mixed feelings about the gesture bubbled up inside her chest. She was flattered and admittedly a little smitten but she was also angered by the potential true intentions behind the act. She remembered what Vagatha told her and she herself knew better than to get any closer to the dangerous deer man, yet she found it hard to deny the bubbly feeling she got whenever he charmed her.

Allison bit back a longing sigh before dissipating the rose and shaking her head to clear her mind of such fanciful thoughts. Even if there was anything to these feelings they would immediately go away as soon as Alastor revealed his true intentions. She had to keep herself from getting hurt by this inevitable end and besides once the party was concluded and her services were no longer required, she and Brisk would have to move on and likely never see the Hazbin Hotel or any of its inhabitants again.

She just couldn't go getting her hopes up when it was more than likely she'd be let down as always.

...

Vaggie sat on one of the counters in the kitchen brooding while Niffty was darting around excitedly. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! He likes her he really really likes her!" She cheered causing Vaggie to groan the little bug had been at it for hours since Alastor left. Her joy was uncontainable and Vaggie was becoming less and less inclined to encourage her gleeful disposition. "Niffty could you please be quiet so I can think?" The moth pleaded. "But don't you think it's exciting? Alastor actually likes Allison!" God that statement alone made Vaggie want to vomit. There was no way that could be the case, Alastor didn't love anyone.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Nif but Alastor isn't capable of loving anyone." She said honestly. "I'm sure he does! Why else would he want to go on a date with her? He probably just doesn't know how to tell her!" Niffty guessed.

Vaggie then took a deep breath before turning to face the tiny demoness. "First of all Alastor isn't shy about anything he's way too confident to not speak his mind about anything. He would've confessed to Allison by now. Second He'd sooner kill Allison before ever admitting to any feelings towards her." She explained.

"Then why did he get all tense when you asked him if he likes her?" Niffty rebutted smuggly. Vaggie stiffened at the question. It was strange that Alastor was so quiet when she questioned him about liking Allison. Even she didn't know what that meant. Alastor has always been a very patient hunter. He'd stay silent for as long as he could, unless telling the truth was unavoidable and Vaggie, unfortunately knew this. "I-I don't know. Maybe he was caught off guard..." her mummbled response was then finished by Niffty. "Because he LIKES HER!" Vaggie's ears rang from the high pitched squeal. She didn't understand why Niffty and Charlie were so admin about their sponser and coordinator being in love. With such clashing personalities nothing good could come of it.

However the more she thought about it the more she realized she and Charlie were the same. Two completely polar opposite personalities but they worked just fine most of the time. Alastor maybe a psycho but perhaps with someone keeping his more mischievous side in check things might be a bit more bearable around the hotel but was Allison the right person or was it just wishful thinking?