Home

Long before time had a name, The First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons.

                                                                    But when he passed, a dark sought out to collect them all- Lord Garmadon.

                                                                   So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja to collect them first.

      Sensei Wu sat in is room, meditating on the facts Zane had told him after his little 'conversation' with Lloyd. Apparently, Lloyd hated him, and didn't think it was his 'business' what happened to Lloyd. Lloyd was, understandably, pissed about being stuck at Darkly's for so long. What Lloyd didn't know, is that Wu had tried to get custody of Lloyd, at least enough to get him out of that god-awful school, but the school "didn't exist" because the teachers paid people to pretend it wasn't there. Sensei Wu tried to figure out what to do with his wayward nephew. Also, what had he learned at the hell-hole of a school? Kai said that two swords had seemingly appeared out of nowhere on him, then disappeared just as quickly. The sensei tried to figure out who would even give a child swords?! He remembered that Jay said that Lloyd had had two smaller blades during the first attack... so he had somehow had at least four weapons, possibly more. Yet Lloyd didn't appear to be armed. Sensei Wu closed his eyes and tried to meditate more. "My turn! Uh, it's my turn!" Kai's voice yelled. "You want a little more, take this!" Cole shouted. Sensei Wu opened his eyes, and stood up. Were the ninja playing their ninja video game again? "Oh yeah? How about a little of this?" Jay screamed. Sensei Wu looked down, and his hand closed around the sacred flute. Memories played in his brain, of the Serpentine Wars, of locking the Serpentine in tombs, of his brother, and he stopped. Now was not the time to long for the old days. He glanced at his flute again, the memories threatening to come back. 

     "Monkey Paw to the head!" Kai screeched and Sensei Wu stood up. "Ninja, roll!" Cole commanded. Sensei Wu sighed, and put the flute away. He walked towards the video game room, and was surprised to see it empty. "Dragon Punch!" Jay cheered. Sensei Wu went to the training yard, and lo and behold, the ninja were actually training. Jay jumped around, blocking arrows with his nun-chucks. Cole attacked one of the training dummies, knocking it over with his scythe. Kai was on one side of the training yard doing Spinjitzu, while Zane sat on the ground... meditating? "Ninja... GO!" Kai shouted, spinning faster. Zane suddenly leaped to his feet and jumped in front of Jay. Jay yelped, jumping away. "Hey! What the hell!?" Zane ignored him, choosing instead to rip the Earth Scythe from Cole, obliterating the training dummy. Cole growled at him. "What the fuck man?!" Zane dropped the scythe and ran over to Kai, yelling "Ninja GO!" and doing Spinjitzu, cutting Kai off. Zane's ice froze the ground, causing Kai to fall. "WOAH! Oof.." Kai groaned as he hit the floor. Jay helped Kai up, and they stalked over to Cole. Kai glared at Zane. "This roof isn't big enough for the four of us..." Kai said, narrowing his eyes. "Correction: The roof isn't big enough for him. " Cole growled out. Jay rolled his eyes. "It's like he's in his own little world." he raised his voice. "I bet he can't even hear us!" Sensei Wu approached the three annoyed ninja. Kai looked at him. "Sensei, Zane's... weird." Wu raised an eyebrow. "What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who is different from you ?" Cole shook his head. "No, Sensei. He's weird , weird."

       Cole sat on the toilet, reading a newspaper, when Zane came in, starting to brush his hair. Cole looked up. "HEY! Do you mind?!" Cole yelped, embarrassed. 

     Jay and Nya sat on the couch, leaning into each other, watching a romantic movie. Zane sat at the far end, watching it intently. "Goodbye.. my love" the female actress whispered. Nya burst into tears and Jay patted her shoulder, crying slightly, when they heard laughter. They looked up, and Zane pointed at the actress, laughing. Jay and Nya just looked at him in shock and horror.