Chapter 13

Sineads pov
I heard my door go, I put a jumper on and went to go answer it.
"Hello dylan, come in"
we went into the living room and my mum came through with snacks..
"Let's be mature about this shall we, we will do this stupid project thing and then we can never talk to each other again ok?"
"Right, I was think we take some pictures of nature, because it's beautiful and this bridge, it's not far from here but it's beautiful"
"Well let's go and see the bridge now then, I was thinking we should take picture of people eyes. a punch of different colours, I think it would look nice as a collage"
"That's a plan, right lets go and get started"
Me and dylan set off into town, we asked a punch of people if we could take pictures of their eyes for school.
"You've got this sinead, work it work it. wait for it, BOOM" we also took pictures of each other, we acted like models, all the stuff we used to do.It was actually a good day, I forgot how fun it was to be with dylan
"Now let's go get a shot of that bridge" dylan grabbed my hand and we ran to the bridge, we just stood there for moment and then we took the picture.
"Wow it's really nice, we are going to Ace this"
"Yeah we are" we just sort of looked into each other's eyes
"We best get home"
Dylan drove me home
"I'll see you tomorrow and we can do some more"
"Can't wait, bye sinead"
"Bye"
I'm actually happy, I haven't been happy in a long time. I forgot what It felt like, I took my clothes off and went into a bath. I got out, I dried myself and then I checked my social media accounts and my happiness then went away in seconds. I forgot about the hate that I was getting. i slammed my laptop shut and lay in my bed crying. why would they say that?

Dylan pov
Today was just amazing to be around sinead again to see that beautiful smile. I loved it, I can't wait for tomorrow, it's going to be better. I've missed her smile and the way she would make me laugh and the way she is. God I've missed it, shes just such an amazing person and I hope we become friends again after this project. I need to film my YouTube video and then I can go sleep a happy man. I filmed my video and then edited it and I never even realised it was 1 in the morning, I need to get some sleep. I'm going to be so tired in the morning.

Author note://
I get get the feeling some of you's aren't liking this story as much as yous did at the start. I would love to hear your options on the story and if you's like it. I just feel you's don't :(