-fandom.com

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

A bit of backstory
Wikia was a site where you could chat anonymously with other people.
Fandom.com, previously known as wikia, is home to some of the most interesting wars. This specific war has been going on since early 2012. It's a rivalry between two organizations that will not be named but has apparently been going on since the dawn of time. The two groups will be written as Nova and Star cause I can't come up with anything more creative.
When I say they hate each other I mean they HATE each other. It's supposed a very well kept secret I'm terrible at keeping those (I'm joking) but since I have no relation whatsoever to either organization I will write about them. (If I die this is why)
According to what I know there have been a few casualties but I'm not certain. Everyone will have aliases and fake usernames along with the group names and chat names and not everything written here will be the truth. I'm sorry I'm not creative.

Origin
Angelo joined wikia  in late 2011 under the name psychiclink at the age of 10.
He created his own wiki page titled (insert cool name) Wiki. He continued to advertise his wiki as he was not a popular person. Only four people became regular users on the wiki page and a few months later the first war started.

Quinn, Luce, Ashe, and Cory were the first four people to join. Alana and Ashe were the two most active people who promoted the chat which continued to gain people

The First War

Then the first war started out of nowhere. I don't know exactly what happened just that a bunch of people with violent usernames spammed the chat with terrible stuff. Now like look at this and tell me a ten year old wouldn't be scared? just imagine being online when a bunch of people with death threats as usernames start popping up and spamming. Luckily for them, the mods were able to kick most if not all of them out.

From what I know Angelo isolated himself and started training himself to use weapons (ikr crazy but I've started doing that too just incase. My dad has a bunch of knives lying around cause he does upholstery).

More and more people with creepy users started joining the chat and became known as Nova. The chat was raided again only this time Nova posted a date and time for a meetup. I don't have the details only that he did come back and the when silent for a few months. He returned again in late 2012 with a different account that got banned the day it was created. 

The original wiki page was destroyed due to the first war but Angelo then created another wiki page that I will call Gorgeous Gays because yes. The page, made early 2013, was supposed to be a temporary hideout and only Ashe

 stayed in contact and joined though they didn't talk for a while. Not everyone from the original page joined as the majority of them were either too scared, disappeared or dead. During this time, they gathered a bunch of people and spread the news of the first war. 

An unknown user also showed up claiming to be a staff member that was 'working on a new project to make Wiki better" but Angelo talked to actual staff and then the user left. 

A couple more people joined Star but soon people stopped joining altogether so they had to work with what they had.

Then some dude joined the server and I'm just gonna call him Pokemon and the other one will be called Gilgamesh. Pokemon just kept sending threats and telling Angelo and everyone else that whichever Nova killed Angelo would win and get to decide what to do with him. Gilgamesh was more of a ghost really. 

Quick little note that i forgot to include: I'm not entirely sure if this is true but I think before they were known as Nova they were called Ghosts? cause they would talk and then ghost you.

After that a lot more people started to join the wiki but they were with Nova and then it was summer.

The only thing I know is that Pokemon said Nova was gonna take over the wiki page and a random person (lets call them Zander) joined the chat and then those two started fighting and Zander started some sort of timer.

A while after a bunch of Nova members joined the wiki and started kicking out Star members (even though they weren't mods) by using a code that would ban people but the code is now gone cause the wiki page was removed.

Another user by the name of Angelo??? showed up and revealed themselves to be one of his childhood friends who had (unfortunately) joined with Nova. Now, I don't think anyone really knows much about Nova but I do that their group is like a hierarchy with the leader, who I'll be referring to as Prem, at the top. And that Prem and Angelo are and have been connected since the dawn of time and that they're siblings???

I don't quite remember but I've also only seen this once and that was about a year ago. I'll leave off here but continue tomorrow hopefully. Also I'm not even half way through. This shit is long.