The Meeting!

"Nyanko Big" - Speaking out loud
"Nyanko Big"- Speaking in english/others
"(Nyanko Big)"- In thoughts

Pwah Fwah Fwafwah Pwah Fwah Fwah Nyaaaaaah! 

Morning rises, for our protagonist. Doing his usual routine, he prepares himself for the day. He leaves his home which is a cafe shop named The Midoryas' Cafe. Izuku Strolls around Kyoto, after a bit of walking he arrived on his destination which was an old castle, which was a famous tourist spot, from the beautiful scenery it gave off. From the Sakura trees, to the flowers, or even the smiles of its tourist gave a happy surrounding. 

Izuku brought out his camera, finding a view to take the nearby surroundings. he went through the, tip of the castle, the branches of the Sakura trees. When he found the spot, he tried to take a picture, and by tried, a blonde foreigner keeps blocking him. And saw something that amazed him

The blonde foreigner noticed Izuku, and went near him, with her camera

The blonde foreigner noticed Izuku, and went near him, with her camera. "Excuse me! Can you take a picture of me?" offering her camera, Izuku stepped backed and nervously staggered and said " I can't speak English", which the blonde replied "Huh? Was, my Japanese wrong?" Izuku tried to reply to her comment but failed from confusing his own words, and reluctantly accepted her request.

Izuku checked the camera, seeing it was low of battery, "I can't" he commented, the blond confused and asked "Um what do you mean?" "The battery is dead" Izuku replied to her. The blond still confused said "Heh? But the battery icon was blinking like crazy earlier." Izuku sweat dropped from this statement and asked "Do you have a spare battery?" She shook her head sideways and explained "I got separated from my companion, so unfortunately I don't have my belongings" following up an awkward laugh "Sorry, you can't take my picture with that, huh?" and said apologized for bothering Izuku and said good bye.

Izuku looked at her and thought of an idea "Hey! How about I take your picture in my camera using your memory card?" he shouted at here. The blond's face lighten up with a smile and asked "Are you sure?" which Izuku replied with a soft smile.

The blond poses, in front of a huge Sakura tree. Izuku with the camera near his face, adjusting the lens, shouted "Are you ready? I'm going to take the picture now" The blond replied back saying "Okay! Please go ahead!" Izuku said under his breath "What a weird foreigner"

 Izuku with the camera near his face, adjusting the lens, shouted "Are you ready? I'm going to take the picture now" The blond replied back saying "Okay! Please go ahead!" Izuku said under his breath "What a weird foreigner"

After the picture, the blonde came up and said "I sincerely appreciate it. I'll never forget your kindness!" after she left, Izuku became confused about the last remark she said, and quickly realized that he still has her memory card "Wait what am I gonna do with her memory card?!" he mumbled to himself

                                                          ~CUE INTRO~

                                                       ~WELCOME BACK!~

Scoping at the branches of a Sakura tree, contented at his work, Izuku takes a deep breath and looks right up in the sky "Looks like it's gonna rain" he mumbled. That's where he heard someone screaming "Excuse me!" and a handkerchief, flew right in his face. He took the handkerchief away from his face and looked where it came from, and recognized the same blonde haired girl approaching him. The blonde happily surprised "We meet again!" in a delightful tone, Izuku surprised as well, replied "Uh, yeah..." and gave her handkerchief back. The blonde, showing a vibe of appreciation, repeated her words earlier "I really sincerely appreciate it! I will be sure to repay your kindness!" Izuku replied to here "You don't have too." taking a brief pause he reached through his camera bag and offered his hand with the card and said "I'll give this back, though" he gave her memory card back. The blonde became embarrassed, and shyly said "I totally forgot about this. Thank you very much!" and bowed, "Well I'll be going now. Take care" Izuku saying his goodbyes to her.

The blonde said a loud "Huh?" following up with "Hey, that's the" Izuku briefly interrupted with his loud "Heh?" The blonde finished her sentence with "The Shogun's secret passage!" with delight "It's a marvel, the genuine article!" and she tried to proceed jump off the railing and go to the sluice gate. Before she managed to jump off (Not suicidal or anything before you freak out) Izuku grabbed her hands "Hold on! That's a sluice gate, but it's not really a secret passage or anything like that." The blonde playfully said "Huh? But Rainbow Shogun sneaks out of the castle using that passage!" Izuku confusingly said "Rainbow Shogun..?" The blonde surprised and exclaims "Surely you know it right? Its popular here I think?" Izuku shook his head and tells here "Nope, not at all I know a thing about Rainbow Shogun" The blonde gasps and smiled, then proceed to tell Izuku all about Rainbow Shogun. She starts by explaining its a historical drama on social platforms, in where Edo bakufu Tokugawa Nijimune (Yes that's a name in Tadakoi) slays the evil that overruns Edo. She then proceed to pose like what Rainbow Shogun does in the end and explain "This is what he does at the end!" she happily proclaimed

Izuku, sighed, putting his hand on his head "That explains the peculiar things you've been doing" scratching his head and trying to remember the advertisements that Rainbow Shogun has, whilst that the blonde tries to cross the railing and go the sluice gate, Izuku stopped her again, and seriously explaining that "That's a work of fiction! If you go in there, you'll be arrested" the blonde became slightly sad and sighed "I guess I can't go there huh? But since I was able to come to the place I'd dreamed of" she clapped her hands twice and bowed "I'll inscribe it in my memory to honor it!" Izuku was surprised at the sudden action. Saying their goodbyes they went on separate ways.

                                                         ~End Chapter~

(This is it for chapter 1. Hope you enjoy it, if you want to criticize me, go ahead as long its not bad mouthing. I hope its good enough for you guys since its my first time. Bye Bye - SirPebs)