I Can't Just Leave You?

"Nyanko Big" - Speaking out loud
"Nyanko Big"- Speaking in english/others
"(Nyanko Big)"- In thoughts

Pwah Fwah Fwafwah Pwah Fwah Fwah Nyaaaaaah! 

Shortly, after their departure it started to rain. The blonde without an umbrella, quickly ran to a bus stop. She then took a look of herself, and sighed. She noticed faint meows, she looked where the meows came from and saw an orange spotted white cat. She offered her hand to the cat "Come here, you'll catch a cold" she said to it, the cat obliged.

The blond proceeded to wiped the cat dry, the cat happy from the action purrs. "You're okay now" the blond said to it, at that moment the rain gutter collapsed, and water splashed on the blonde,"You're still okay" she laughed. Izuku was walking down the street and saw the blonde, whilst that she got splashed by water from a speeding truck.

Izuku covered her head, with an umbrella, the blond confused on who was the person looked at him, "Where are you going" he asked, "Huh?" the blonde replied confusingly, Izuku not looking put his hand on his neck, "I'll walk you home" he said, "Ginza.. I think?" the blonde not knowing where she's going to stay, "You think?" Izuku questioned, "I left everything with my companion, so..." she laughed awkwardly, "I can't get there based on that, huh?" Her stomach growled showing that she was hungry, she blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm fine at all!" she tried to lied, Izuku sighed "You're not fine, no matter how you look at this" he took a quick breath "Come let's go to my grandp shop, It's nearby anyway" the blonde tried to deny the offer, Izuku just smiled and replied "I can't just leave you like this." The blond gasped, recalling a scene from Rainbow Shogun, and asked "Are you perhaps Rainbow Shogun?" Izuku quickly denied it.

~Little Time skip~

They arrived at the shop, luckily it was a day-off. Izuku went inside first, "Grandpa, you here?" Izuku shouted "Must've bought groceries" Izuku thought to himself. Meanwhile the blonde waiting for approval, to come inside, the cat that she was holding suddenly jumped away and left. Izuku called her to come inside. She took some glances before she came inside.

Upon entering, Izuku quickly gave her a towel to dry herself, and offered to let her use some of his old clothes (nothing perverted), She asked "Is it really okay?" he replied "Its fine I'll put your clothes in the washer and give you the spare ones

Upon entering, Izuku quickly gave her a towel to dry herself, and offered to let her use some of his old clothes (nothing perverted), She asked "Is it really okay?" he replied "Its fine I'll put your clothes in the washer and give you the spare ones." She then proceed to go the changing room and changed her clothes. Which fitted right somehow, "Can i borrow your phone?" Teresa asked, "It's on the table" Izuku shouted. Teresa informed her companion that's she's on a cafe and safe, she then proceed to go downstairs and asked if Izuku has some food.

Izuku nodded, indicating that he has food, he changed to a black apron. He asked her what does she wants to eat, she then replied "Umm, do you have egg sandwiches?" with joy in her tone, Izuku nodded and prepared the sandwiches with a cup of coffee for both of them.

After Izuku, finished preparing the snack, he offered the cup of coffee and sandwiches. The girl asked what's his name was, "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" he replied, "Teresa Da..., Teresa Wagner!" she stumbled in the middle of her sentence but nonetheless, they finally got to know each other's name, and were happily chatting with each other.

A cat suddenly, jumped on Teresa's lap and cuddling with it. Teresa was happily surprised, "Midoriya~kun, umm who's cat is this?"She asked, "That's Nyanko Big, I'm surprised that Nyanko Big took a liking to you, he's usually shy to strangers" Izuku replied